Back in a week

Name
Cheryl
Edit My Images
Yes
Off on my jollies tomorrow for a week - don't know how I'll make it through the week without you guys :LOL:

Be good now :p and hopefully I'll be back next week with some half decent shots to share :wave:

have a good time mini, just back from mine, glad to be back.

Have fun Minimeeze, safe journey :wave:

Welcome back Boon, hope you enjoyed your break (y)

Have yourself a frightfully jolly, er, jolly...mini. Rest yourself well, take loads of pictures and we'll see you when you get back :)

Have fun!

Have fun! :)

Well, I'm back :D Had a fab holiday - lots of walking everywhere with the D70 in tow. Just got to gather some enthusiasm now to process about 200 RAW files....

Welcome back Cheryl. :wave: Glad you had a good time.
Hope the pics are appropriate for the forum (i.e. no 'dinkle' shots from the beach - save 'em for Kay :LOL: )

Welcome back Cheryl. Glad you had a nice time (y)

Looking forward to your photos.....Albeit only 200 :D

You feel nice and rested?

Welcome back Cheryl. :wave: Glad you had a good time.
Hope the pics are appropriate for the forum (i.e. no 'dinkle' shots from the beach - save 'em for Kay :LOL: )

HaHaHa :LOL: Funny you should say that.... we stumbled across a beach with a load of nekkid peeps on there..not a nice sight at all :puke: They were all old! I lived up to my reputation though - and spotted all the dinkles :LOL:

HaHaHa :LOL: Funny you should say that.... we stumbled across a beach with a load of nekkid peeps on there..not a nice sight at all :puke: They were all old! I lived up to my reputation though - and spotted all the dinkles :LOL:

Nice one...errr, I think :thinking: :D
Hope you got details of the beach, cos Kay'll be interested :puke:

Back