bad parking

Gary

TPer Emeritus
Name
See above
Edit My Images
No
i'm a member of a group on facebook about people's bad parking.

we normally take photos of terrible parking and shame them on facebook. its only a bit of fun really.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2373608977

i thought i'd post a few:

n533705031_2191401_9170.jpg

n533705031_2191400_8836.jpg

n611875843_608232_9696.jpg

n827150313_2051577_1716.jpg

n672536216_512059_4928.jpg

n529706650_259880_5333.jpg

n682940054_999242_484.jpg

haha nice one's

I'll show you some bad parking tomorrow, if my mums car is still out on the drive that is :p

(Runs and hides from every women TP member, Please don't hurt me :p)

Funny :LOL:.

Its amazing how daft some people can be.

:LOL: what a great idea (y)
We get plenty of those around here too, usually "didn't make the roundabout" and end up parked on it :D

I thought it was only bmw drivers who took up two spaces ;)

The forth one (blue Polo) cracked me up the most. I think it's because it's been precision parked in the middle of two spaces! hehe

Grr.. I hate people who don't park properly, especially the ones who park right up to or just over the line.

I hate car parks with stupidly small places more :p if they didnt just try and cram in quite so many spaces then you could actually open your door without having to do some stupid little dance to squeeze out. Or is that just round here?

I am a bugger for not always parking straight either, always in the lines but not always perfectly aligned with car next door :D

No.5, that is exactly what I do to protect my car from careless people opening their doors alongside and leaving a nice 2ins long crease.
Note the car park in that area is empty and the driver is not depriving anyone of a space, I bet there is an area close to whatever the car park is serving where they are all herded together like sheep.
I see nothing wrong with the way this driver is parked and do it whenever a car park, usually at supermarkets is quite, providing it has not been handed over to a policing organisation where a fine would be given for taking up two bays.

I'm not happy unless my car's right in the middle of the space. If I didn't care about it so much then I'd jam it right up against any badly parked cars, but I suspect it'd just end up dented.

No.5, that is exactly what I do to protect my car from careless people opening their doors alongside and leaving a nice 2ins long crease.
Note the car park in that area is empty and the driver is not depriving anyone of a space, I bet there is an area close to whatever the car park is serving where they are all herded together like sheep.
I see nothing wrong with the way this driver is parked and do it whenever a car park, usually at supermarkets is quite, providing it has not been handed over to a policing organisation where a fine would be given for taking up two bays.

:bang::bang::bang:

:bat::bat::bat:

:rules::rules::rules:

That is so **cking selfish, that car park may be faily empty now, but I've seen them fill up in minutes.

If everyone played nice, there would be no need to park so selfishly would there !!

AND BREATHE ....................

Ive parked like that too, in empty car parks. (Like Galaxy66).
Selfish? Well I'd rather be selfish than do the right thing all the time, to constantly find my hard earned money has been ruined and dented by some selfish ***** who has thoughtlessly banged his door into mine, or who can't drive properly, and has taken to mating bumpers with my car, then driven off and not left a note, leaving me with the bill.

In a busy car park, fair enough, but in a half empty one....Fair game.
Don't blame us, blame the tightarse people who have made the car parks with barely a midgies nadgers space inbetween cars, and the thoughtless *****s who think nothing of ruining cars then driving off ;)

Selfish? Well I'd rather be selfish than do the right thing all the time, to constantly find my hard earned money has been ruined and dented by some selfish ***** who has thoughtlessly banged his door into mine, or who can't drive properly, and has taken to mating bumpers with my car, then driven off and not left a note, leaving me with the bill.

Don't blame us, blame the tightarse people who have made the car parks with barely a midgies nadgers space inbetween cars, and the thoughtless *****s who think nothing of ruining cars then driving off ;)

Sorry, forgot about the NSFW thing for a moment !

But I stand firm, if the car park is that empty, and your parking out of the way of everybody else anyway, why not fit it nicely into one space. ??

Sorry, but look at the thread title !! Its BAD parking, and it really winds me up. Maybe I shouldn't let it, but I do. Mainly because I put those people in the same category as those who use the disabled and parent + child bays when they are neither disabled, or have children.

Its lazyness at large there and the bad parkers are in the same league.

Point taken (y) but do you not think that the situation has improved slightly with the "mother and child" parking spaces ( that are wider than normal) so when the little b'stards rugrats kick open the door to get out it generaly misses the car parked next to them? and what about the "herding instinct"? My Mrs usually finds a spot well away from other cars when she comes back, invarabley some ass-hole other person has parked next to her in a half empty car park whats all that about ? do they think their car will get lonely :shrug:

Cheers Marcel, without your post I think my day on the forum may have been a lot worse ;)

but do you not think that the situation has improved slightly with the "mother and child" parking spaces

I'll hold my hand up to being guilty of using them even though I've got no kids. Wouldn't use a disabled one though.

On the subject of Disabled spaces...

I visit a large building site run by one of the major builders, it has an offical car park for the sub-contractors / builders etc with 10 disabled bays.

I've never seen them used or any disabled builders on site, just makes me think WTF sometimes :shrug:

I'll hold my hand up to being guilty of using them even though I've got no kids. Wouldn't use a disabled one though.

When I take my mum shopping I will also park in these :D
especially if some ahole has parked in the close-by "disabled" ( she is) bays and not showing a "permit"

On the subject of Disabled spaces...

I visit a large building site run by one of the major builders, it has an offical car park for the sub-contractors / builders etc with 10 disabled bays.

I've never seen them used or any disabled builders on site, just makes me think WTF sometimes :shrug:
WTF indeed:shrug:

Dod,

Nothing personal - but as a parent, that does annoy me - :bonk: we use the parent & child spaces to make sure I can get my daughter in and out without damaging other peoples cars and they seem to do few enough of those spaces as it is without kid-less peeps making use of them! :(

As for disabled spaces, I have a slightly contentious view - I think there are actually in some places too many - you rareley see more than 50% of them full - so why have so many?

Matt

When I take my mum shopping I will also park in these :D
especially if some ahole has parked in the close-by "disabled" ( she is) bays and not showing a "permit"

WTF indeed:shrug:

I transported my disabled mother and resisted getting into many an altercation with the able bodied misuse of them after getting verbal abuse and threats from one such selfish driver.
One way to stop a lot of misuse of these bays is to make it illegal regardless of whether they are on public or private property which I believe is the norm in the USA.

Dod,

Nothing personal - but as a parent, that does annoy me - :bonk: we use the parent & child spaces to make sure I can get my daughter in and out without damaging other peoples cars and they seem to do few enough of those spaces as it is without kid-less peeps making use of them! :(
Knew it would upset somebody.;) I just don't see the justification for giving special treatment to someone just because they have kids. In fact I'd go a stage further and make it compulsory for anyone with kids to do their shopping between the hours of 2AM and 4AM, that way they can use all the parking spaces they want :p

ha! I think the only reason they have special spaces for parents & children is the same reason they have them for blue badge holders - it just more room, if you're trying to get a child into their sear or even worse a baby seat into the car - you need room to do it without having to worry about damaging someone elses car.

I wouldn't care if they were right at the edge of a carpark as long as they have extra room :)

Oh and between 2 and 4am is a bit harsh - that's the only 2 hr stint I can more or less guarantee getting sleep! :p

Dod,

Yep that was my thought a few posts ago, so you admit it then ? :D :LOL:

As for disabled spaces, I have a slightly contentious view - I think there are actually in some places too many - you rareley see more than 50% of them full - so why have so many?

Matt

I agree to a point some places have far too many and are a "waste of space" but where they really are needed there is never enough ( doctors hospitals etc)

........ In fact I'd go a stage further and make it compulsory for anyone with kids to do their shopping between the hours of 2AM and 4AM, that way they can use all the parking spaces they want :p

You would give them that long ? :shrug: :D
( I can say that now mine are big enough to do their own shopping (y))

This one can't have passed a test, fun starts at 1m.45s
[YOUTUBE]Nm-EoIn_pxE[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]5ZVb1iPBEhw[/YOUTUBE]

The world is full of idiots
[YOUTUBE]kuRssKY7NNc[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]OrI3GjiS2Sk&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

And people wonder why their cars get dented... Its because the parents with kids in tow, can't park their cars in the parent and child spaces.

Back