Wild Badger Cub

dragonfly

Advertiser
Name
Des
Edit My Images
No
Have been spending time with this confiding youngster over the past few days. He has not been habituated and often I just sit and watch him going about his daily routines. Most enjoyable.

boris01.jpg

boris02.jpg

The first shot is great, but the blurry trees are a touch distracting.
Where is this? It looks like an amazing opportunity to get close to a wild animal.

Thanks for the kind remarks.

@ABTog - it lives on a beautiful 600 acre farm near Market Harborough, south Leicestershire.

If only, in the wild, they didn't have such bad temper

Great takes of the very cool privilege you had!

Have a badger set at the end of my garden, behind a fence of no man's land of crap. I've only seen the badger twice, but plenty of evidence of holes all over the garden and dirt dug up all over the car park - you seem to get on well with them, can you have a word? ;-)

Love the 2nd one

Have a badger set at the end of my garden, behind a fence of no man's land of crap. I've only seen the badger twice, but plenty of evidence of holes all over the garden and dirt dug up all over the car park - you seem to get on well with them, can you have a word? ;-)

:D I shall, leave it with me!

Lovely shots. Lucky you. Get the odd hole in the garden only seen the culprit once.

Spent many hours watching my local sett (with many a no show). Just to see them in such close proximity and in such fabulous summer light would be a result never mind bag such great shots. Well done my friend.

Awww gorgeous, lovely to see it, haven't seen any at the sett I visit, patience brings it's rewards doesn't it :)
That first one is cracking

Therse are great, the first is really lovely. The trees are a little distracting but that really wouldn't bother me if these were mine.

Well done.(y)

Really like No1, the badger really stands out against the foreground/background. You would think butter wouldn't melt in his/her mouth, looks so cute.

Back