Bag dilema for Thailand

Name
Richard
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi.

I'm off to Thailand for a couple of weeks for sun, sea and elephant sanctuaries but I'm having a bit of a bag dilemma.

I've got my normal camera bag I'd take anywhere but won't hold anything else on top. But I've got a Tibet 55+10 lying around (http://m.gooutdoors.co.uk/hi-gear-tibet-55-plus-10-rucksack-p322265).

And was wondering if anyone else has done bits of travelling with their camera in said type of bag and what's the best way to protect it?

Thanks

OP
OP
keef32
Name
Richard
Edit My Images
Yes
Name
Alan
Edit My Images
No
I know it's not the hottest time of year right now but even so you do know how hot and humid it can get and you'd want to cart around a backpack like that?

Name
Robert
Edit My Images
Yes
How much gear do you need to take? I'd have a serious look at what you're taking. And this includes clothing etc.. if it doesn't fit in hand luggage it ain't coming with me.

Last edited:
OP
OP
keef32
Name
Richard
Edit My Images
Yes
How much gear do you need to take? I'd have a serious look at what you're taking. And this includes clothing etc.. if it doesn't fit in hand luggage it ain't coming with me.
Body, 18-55 + 70-300 lenses and maybe lightweight tripod. Clothing wise, enough for a couple of days at a time. Fits hand luggage with the support struts taken out of the bag.