Bag dilema for Thailand

Name
Richard
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi.

I'm off to Thailand for a couple of weeks for sun, sea and elephant sanctuaries but I'm having a bit of a bag dilemma.

I've got my normal camera bag I'd take anywhere but won't hold anything else on top. But I've got a Tibet 55+10 lying around (http://m.gooutdoors.co.uk/hi-gear-tibet-55-plus-10-rucksack-p322265).

And was wondering if anyone else has done bits of travelling with their camera in said type of bag and what's the best way to protect it?

Thanks

hi
yes i put some stuff in the dry sacks, usually i just cover my bag with a rucksack water proof cover.

I know it's not the hottest time of year right now but even so you do know how hot and humid it can get and you'd want to cart around a backpack like that?

I know it's not the hottest time of year right now but even so you do know how hot and humid it can get and you'd want to cart around a backpack like that?

What size would you recommend?

How much gear do you need to take? I'd have a serious look at what you're taking. And this includes clothing etc.. if it doesn't fit in hand luggage it ain't coming with me.

Last edited:
How much gear do you need to take? I'd have a serious look at what you're taking. And this includes clothing etc.. if it doesn't fit in hand luggage it ain't coming with me.

Body, 18-55 + 70-300 lenses and maybe lightweight tripod. Clothing wise, enough for a couple of days at a time. Fits hand luggage with the support struts taken out of the bag.

Back