Balmaha (Loch lomond)

Dejavu

Suspended / Banned
Name
Grant
Edit My Images
No
A few shots from Balmaha I took on the 17th of this month. Didn't quite get the Sunset I was hoping for , but still got a few I was pleased with.

1)f11, 5sec, ISO100
IMG_7715fp2.jpg

Larger HERE

2)f16, 30sec, ISO100
IMG_7718FP.jpg

Larger HERE

3)f16, 13sec, ISO100
IMG_7706fp.jpg

Larger HERE

4)f16, 15sec, ISO100
IMG_7705fp.jpg

Larger HERE

Sweet shots fella!

I was actually up yesterday at Rowardennan. Where exactly were these taken?

Sweet shots fella!

I was actually up yesterday at Rowardennan. Where exactly were these taken?

Hi drb5. These shots were taken at a place called Millarochy bay at Balmaha.

56° 5'43.49"N 4°33'22.85"W

All good shots - very serene.

Wow, those are stunning. Inspiring stuff. Particularly like #3 myself..the driftwood is ace.

Beautiful, simply beautiful. Love the longer exposure and the soft water.

What a beautiful set, not sure which one is my favorite to be honest I like them all! 1, 2 & 3 are definitely corkers! Brilliant shots! :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Thank you all for your comments, much appreciated:)

awesome pics I love like 20 minutes away from there
Your lucky to live so close to this area, I'd be there morning noon and night if I could:)

Did you use a filter in any of them? I cant get the water like that without over exposing

Yes, I used my Lee 0.6 GND filter on the first 3 and used just my polariser on the last one I think:)

How did you get the bird in #1 to sit perfectly still for 5 seconds?! Brilliant set, can't fault them at all (y)

That was a bonus having the Gull sit perfectly still on the last rock in this image, especially for 5seconds. He had been sitting there for a while but not so still, so I was really lucky he never moved at all in this shot.

Very nice indeed Dejavu.
All look tops.
Think they all need a little tweak in curves to bring out the colours and make them sing.
Tried a wee teak with No2 and thought it helped it.

Brilliant shots mate and I love the lot of them. I look out my living room window across the loch to Balmaha, it's a lovely part of the world.

I must invest in filters if this is the results you get!

Very nice shots. The water looks weird, like frosted rough glass. Great effect and makes the images stand out. Nice work!

beautiful photos (y)

Back