Name
Pete
Edit My Images
No
Up at Bamburgh Castle last week, bit chilly but some nice clear days. Plenty of photo ops for sunrises and sunsets there at the moment. Probably not the most original of compositions but had wife and child in the car! Thanks for looking folks

31744356804_1806ddf60c_b.jpg

Very nice Pete.
As you say, an 'oft seen' viewpoint, but well captured all the same.
I understand the rationale for the tagging, but the position of this detracts from the lower corner, my eye wants to see the path leading in.

Yes i like this, nice crisp shot and i quite like that light coming in from the right. I think the only thing i would do, is mute down that red/orange roof (is it?) on the RH side of the shot, it just draws my eye away from the castle all the time.... Just an OCD thing;).
Nice Shot really like it and at least no one has mentioned that "C" word I hate so much.... Yet;)

Beautiful capture and lighting (y)

Lovely image, lovely scene, good comp and nice light! Not a fan of watermarks though especially when they are as brash as this one, seems a shame to place it on such a classy looking image.

Spot on. Worth a clone out of the other buildings on the horizon top right if you print it big perhaps?

Cheers folks, the C word doesn't worry me, have to do it now after some ozzy tog nicked a bunch of shots and marked them as his own! Good work with the orange roof to the right though I'll have a look at that. Ta for looking folks

Back