Bank Holiday W/E - plans?

Hacker

TPer Emeritus
Name
Colin
Edit My Images
Yes
Three days off! (y)

Going to Badminton Horse Trials tomorrow so getting up about 4.15am :shake: to get there early enough. Depending on traffic we'll probably get home about 9pm just in time to recharge the batteries and download pics.

Then up early again for a big show on Sunday in Cambridge which BobR is helping with. I think that will be a long and busy day as well as there are seven arenas to cover. Sunday night and Monday morning will be editing and uploading then hopefully a chance to relax at the village Mayday celebrations on Monday afternoon..

What are you all doing?

Horsey do saturday, bikes sunday, work monday

SLEEPING :)

A few of us are having a meet at Wisley Gardens tomorrow - meeting at 11 for anyone else that wants to come along.

Then more sleeping

Subject to the weather I am going to Breighton airfield for their annual fly-in on Sunday.

Info here..;)

Will be definately taking the camera to as many events as possible subject to family matters first.:)

Manchester Airport viewing park on Monday - kids want to see 'thier' plane take off at 11:15am (fly out to the Dominican on the 21st)

Then up early again for a big show on Sunday in Cambridge which BobR is helping with. I think that will be a long and busy day as well as there are seven arenas to cover.

What's that then? Have we missed something? :shrug:

I'm taking my son to Tropical World tomorrow, then I'm selling a whole bunch of stuff at a car boot on Sunday and then taking a day of rest on Monday or maybe going to the Ilkley Carnival.

Building the deck surround for a pond tomorrow (weather permitting). Shopping for outdoor-y clothing on Sunday for my trip to Scotland.

In general, avoiding the mad rush of people heading to the coast/popular tourist spots.

What's that then? Have we missed something? :shrug:

It's the Cambridge & District Riding Club Open Show with showjumping, dressage, showing etc etc, I think there is also a big dog show nearby.

It's all taking place at Cottenham Racecourse.

SEETHE :mad:

My weekend has been really messed up :\

Aww! why? Have you got to work Hoodi? :hug:

Family coming down on Sunday, Monday - chilling out I hope..... although things never work out to plan.

Bank Holiday?

Am going to Goodwood tomorrow. For horse racing (not cars :(). It's to celebrate my Dad's 60th (tomorrow), his retirement (today) and my aunt's (Mum's side) 50th (Sunday I think).

On Sunday Im cleaning in the house in preparation for Monday.

On Monday, my Dad and all the relatives from his side of the family are having a party at MY house. Not sure why its here, but there you go! :thinking:

Am going to Goodwood tomorrow. For horse racing (not cars :(). It's to celebrate my Dad's 60th (tomorrow), his retirement (today) and my aunt's (Mum's side) 50th (Sunday I think).

On Sunday Im cleaning in the house in preparation for Monday.

On Monday, my Dad and all the relatives from his side of the family are having a party at MY house. Not sure why its here, but there you go! :thinking:

Cool - nice one Joe. Make sure its one the Old Man remembers (y) . Very brave to have it at your place - wouldn't trust my old man - broke too many of his things when i was a kid :D

After my day today, I think I will start tonight and stay rat-arsed for the whole weekend :LOL:

That sounds bloody brilliant, I too have had a **** day, work is crap, bring on that lotto win.....PLLLEEEAAASSSEE (50k will do, honest):clap:

Working Saturday and Sunday, as for Monday, nothing planned yet, waiting to see what the weather wants to do.

Get the dull stuff out of the way tomorrow, then Sunday possibly a trip up to the Suffolk Coast (best of the weather looking like being that way) then back to Suffolk on Monday if the weather holds out for speedway. Not the most wildly exciting, but three days off in a row is not to be sneezed at so.....!

i have a potential photographic job to discuss tomorrow in Suffolk area, then nothing else much actually planned for the rest of the weekend, but im sure something will come up :) taking a friend to see if she can get her eyes lasered on Tuesday (not back to work until Wednesday)

It's the Cambridge & District Riding Club Open Show with showjumping, dressage, showing etc etc, I think there is also a big dog show nearby.

It's all taking place at Cottenham Racecourse.

OOh, not far from home.... didn't know anything about it though. Will have to see. Thanks.

Mainly resting before next week as bank holidays mean I've got 4 days to do 5 days work.

I shall be putting up with the mad onslaught of the people coming to town to enjoy the weekends sun sea and surf :)

ps. and trying to get over this hangover that is looming :)

Back