Answered Banned member, reason.

Name
Jon
Edit My Images
Yes
I have seen on other forums the banned member list, and it gives the reason why and the type of ban. I don't think that function is available here, or is it?

PS

Just being both nosey, and curious.

Its available to site staff.
And not something we share.
But across various forums you will notice that some names are grey'd out, be that thread starters or posters.

Its available to site staff.
And not something we share.
But across various forums you will notice that some names are grey'd out, be that thread starters or posters.
Thanks for the reply. (y)

I have seen on other forums the banned member list, and it gives the reason why and the type of ban. I don't think that function is available here, or is it?

PS

Just being both nosey, and curious.

If you're real nosey you can still click on the banned persons messages, their last few will usually explain the why, unless those posts were deleted of course

If you're real nosey you can still click on the banned persons messages, their last few will usually explain the why, unless those posts were deleted of course

I saw someone was banned and I clicked on their last few posts. I saw one post that may have gotten then banned, but obviously can't be sure if it indeed was.

Ahh, found out where it happened. The Political thread, obviously. Not seen that many get banned, in one go. :eek:

2 x 1 day bans
2 x 7 day thread bans

Ahh, found out where it happened. The Political thread, obviously. Not seen that many get banned, in one go. :eek:

2 x 1 day bans
2 x 7 day thread bans

It's only 2 people, each getting 1 day bans and 7 day thread bans

Back