Bargain - haha... I think not!

Great site - I dropped them a line in chat advising that the price was well off and they didn't respond, just closed the chat... Hmn, maybe not such a great site!

I had a look on Amazon, it's £1000.50 on their.

:LOL::LOL: I truly hope neither sell

Unbelieveable, I've just ordered a Dyson vacuum from there and it was £12 cheaper than anywhere else on the net. Whoever is running their photog dept wants a good kick in the pants dept.

I purchased a 7d from Pixmania a few years ago, never had a problem though at the time I did not realise they are in France and the camera is imported......funnily enough though the camera's origin (according to the paperwork inside the box) was England.

Unbelievable: 30D + 17-85 for only £992.20 - thats with 7% off :wacky:

I purchased a 7d from Pixmania a few years ago, never had a problem though at the time I did not realise they are in France and the camera is imported......funnily enough though the camera's origin (according to the paperwork inside the box) was England.

For this bargain price they include one hard-copy manual... unfortunately its French! They also specify that the item requires a mains adapter for the UK, but they're very pleased to offer a free adapter when you buy this product from them. They're all heart aren't they! I fell for all of this a few years back when I bought my S5600; never used em since :razz:

I have a 30D with 17 - 85mm kit lens. In the interest of competitiveness, I'm now considering posting it in classifieds, for the new lower price of £880. Come quick, it wont be around for long :bonk:

(for clarity, this is a joke, not a classified ad :))

Rowee said:
(for clarity, this is a joke, not a classified ad :))

Gutted, thought I was about to get a bargain :-(

Back