Bargains Thread

I paid about the same for mine a few years back so assuming that the pictures and description are represantive of the actual condition, then that is a good deal, especially as it's coming from a reputable retailer.

Much as the viewing screens on the VA aren't as bright as on the Yashica Mat 124G, they have imo more character, are smaller / lighter and a joy to use.

Yes Simon - you have caused me to spend my money - the blame lies with you!

Thanks for spotting this Simon - I have purchased; great to meet up today :)

One of the best Rolleis ever: take a 3.5F, lop off 250g, add the easy to use EV exposure system, a less fiddly wind-on, and keep the same great build and image quality = Rolleicord Va or Vb.

The ‘flex is long gone, but I use my ‘cord regularly.

Great purchase :)

Slight change of plan!

A bit of research (luck) showed an F & C member selling a beautiful conditioned Rolleicord Vb with some nice accessories so I have purchased this instead (would rather support a fellow F & C'er even tough West Yorkshire Cameras gets a great name).

Sooooooo excited I won't sleep tonight, and yes @simon ess it's again your fault!

P.S. what was the brand name of that lovely coat Simon?

Last edited:
10% off everything at Silverprint today through Sunday, plus free delivery, when you spend over £100.

Use code: 10OFF at the checkout

In Boots Just came across 2 packs of 3x Lomography Lady Grey 400 35mm 36 exp film, expiry date March 2020. The "reductions" sticker said £5, but they scanned up at £2 a pack. Given the film has a long date my suspicion is Boots are clearing out any Lomography branded film.

Last edited:
Someone find me an X-T2 in good nick; I can't access the classifieds yet :confused:

We'll have none of that digital nonsense in here young man.....:)

Roberts fetch me the brandy and my blunderbuss :ROFLMAO:

Just came across 2 packs of 3x Lomography Lady Grey 400 35mm 36 exp film, expiry date March 2020. The "reductions" sticker said £5, but they scanned up at £2 a pack. Given they have a long date my suspicion is they're clearing out any Lomography branded film.
Fine, but who are "they" and where are they? :thinking:

Back