Barn Owl stopped by for some portrait shots....

Name
Glynn
Edit My Images
No
Last edited:
Very nice. #2 is my favourite

Veru nice set of wildlife style captures Glynn.

2 Glynn..because your owl stares into me...mate no techs is there more to be had?

A lovely lovely set cheers for sharing, fair play on the griinding these out ..buddy if you have time keep pushing,as much as I adore these I have half a hunch you will get more (y)

TFS

stu

Stunning captures...never get tied of these wonderful creatures. We had a nesting pair last year in our paddock, hoping they return this year.

What a fantastic opportunity I am well jealous. Great captures, IMHO you have made the most of this encounter, the last is my personal favourite.

2 Glynn..because your owl stares into me...mate no techs is there more to be had?

A lovely lovely set cheers for sharing, fair play on the griinding these out ..buddy if you have time keep pushing,as much as I adore these I have half a hunch you will get more (y)

TFS

stu

Nikon D500, 500mm prime, 1/1000, f4, ISO-1600 - Distance around 30-50 mtrs - Shot from tripod with gimbal.

Nikon D500, 500mm prime, 1/1000, f4, ISO-1600 - Distance around 30-50 mtrs - Shot from tripod with gimbal.

Thanks kiddo :) all the luck in the world, they are such a fantastic subject to make images of hope you get and we see more(y)

Back