Barn Owl workshops

Name
Gary
Edit My Images
No
Just wondering if anyone has any info about this. A couple of years ago I went on a workshop in Norfolk with a chap called Nigel Pye who ran workshops in the area. I was in contact with him last year but due to work was unable to go.

I had planned to book again this year but are unable to find any info about his workshops any more. All the links seem to be to old work and his website is unavailable.

Failing this can anyone recommend any workshops in Norfolk.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks Richard. Ive found some others now also but still having no luck in contacting him. Maybe he just does it for a hobby now. Pity because he had a a great website with some great images on it.

Regards

Jamies phone is dead at the moment, but if I see him in the next couple of days I will point him at this thread.

My closest ever views of a Barn Owl were in Norfolk, courtesy of Chris Mills. He runs 1-2-1 photography courses and, I'm sure, would do a special day for Barn Owls. LINK

A few years ago, I met up with Yv and another webquaintance at a Barn Owl centre near Gloucester for a photo day. I know it's not Norfolk but it is rather closer to Pembrokeshire! I'm afraid I no longer have a link to the place we visited but Yvonne's younger than me and probably has a better memory!!!

Of course, Google is my friend so here's a link to what I'm fairly sure is where we went.
http://www.barnowl.co.uk/page12.asp

Last edited:
No mention of wild in the title or OP. Sorry for trying to be helpful...

Back