Bay of Laig cloudy sunset

That's exquisite.
Lovely lines and composition; well balanced and great shutter speed use.
Gorgeous colours.

Super colour palette there Paul. Nice.

Super light and nice composition Paul.

Agree with Mint - some lovely colour tones

The sand melts into the water perfectly.

Like it.

That's exquisite.
Lovely lines and composition; well balanced and great shutter speed use.
Gorgeous colours.

I like that. Nice and bright too making the most of the conditions too

Lovely capture of the lighting together with a super composition. I like how the white sands almost blend into the milky water.

That is a very good image - I like it!

Many thanks for the kind comments :)

"Excellent" shot Sir, with some really nice delicate colours.(y)

George.

Very Nice that! My first thought was that the immediate foreground was ice! I like that the shot throws you a little, but clearly scanning through the posts no one else thought so :eek: perhaps i had a should have gone to specsaver moment!
Anyhow I think the shutter speed works nicely and the leading lines funnels you nicely out to the island. Great pastel tones(y)

The tones in this are spot on Paul, really lovely image and very well processed.
Thanks Neil, appreciate the comments.

Yes that first drew my attention, very effective and made me want to be there.
Thank you Gramps.

Very Nice that! My first thought was that the immediate foreground was ice! I like that the shot throws you a little, but clearly scanning through the posts no one else thought so :eek: perhaps i had a should have gone to specsaver moment!
Anyhow I think the shutter speed works nicely and the leading lines funnels you nicely out to the island. Great pastel tones(y)
Cheers Steve, No need for specsavers lol. I did want to boost the turquoise colours slightly in the sea but I couldn't get it right.

Very very nice mate.
Cheers Neil.

Nicely done Paul the tones are very nice in that.

Beautiful capture well composed with excellent range of colours and tones (y)

Back