BBL licence / Sheffield Sharks

Name
Mark
Edit My Images
Yes
So my BBL licence has come through! Thanks a lot to Phil and Tony for helping me sort that out!

Nearest team are Sheffield Sharks, anyone here shooting any of their games coming up? Or anyone got any advice for shooting at the EIS? Bit nervous as shooting uni Basketball has been so relaxed: can shoot from anywhere thats not actually ON the court etc.

So yeah basically cheers Phil and Tony and any advice very welcome.

Shot some basketball there in March, lights are good compared to most halls. It wasn't BBL so can't comment on where they allow you to go, but lighting was about ISO 2000, 640th sec f2.8 or there abouts.

Hi Mark, P.E. (Ian) shoots there quite a lot, drop him a pm and he will help you out. Remember you can't post any pics ;) but if you get some decent shots, drop googabu (Spook) a pm, he will be glad of them for his website, and he will credit you in the pics. www.basketballviews.com

Good lighting at the EIS, and a great set of people there too, you will enjoy it.

Phil.

So yeah basically cheers Phil and Tony .

yer welcome :)

However it does begger the question as to what you are going to do wiht the pictures? have you an outlet?

Back