Be Afraid VERY Afraid !!!

Name
Gary
Edit My Images
Yes
Well this is embarrasing, but hey ho something I hadnt done before !! Thankfully I hear you say :)

I'm doing the 52 week thingy well aiming to get past week 10 (tried last year).
Word for last was Happy. Couldnt think of anything clever to do and it was the last day yesterday so went with the old Santas beard on the head idea (as you do) !

Anyhow not sure if it says Happy or mad,crazy,stupid or even silliness.
It is an image though.

happy_web_52_weeks.jpg

Last edited:
Very good and scary! It is nice and sharp.

Well you've certainly got some bottle Gary, but on a more serious note good idea and well executed.(y)

George.

…not sure if it says Happy or mad,crazy,stupid or even silliness.

…it says it all… in an immensely playful way!

Haha Gaz, you're a nutter. Well done and brave of you to post it up, I think we all do daft faces doing selfies....but you've won!

Could I ask how you did the background? Solid blue background with a light in the middle? It's what I'd like to do but I'm some way off nailing this at the moment.

Nice background ... :exit::D (Only joking)

What a good, fun shot and quite brave for posting it up too. Good lighting and focus.

And LOL!! :)

Yup. I'm afraid. :)

Fun pic!
:)
Very good and scary! It is nice and sharp.
Thanks
you nutter lol, very good!!
Thanks Carl it sure looks that way.
Well you've certainly got some bottle Gary, but on a more serious note good idea and well executed.(y)

George.
Thanks George was a case of doing something rather than a fail.

…it says it all… in an immensely playful way!
Thank you.
Haha Gaz, you're a nutter. Well done and brave of you to post it up, I think we all do daft faces doing selfies....but you've won!

Could I ask how you did the background? Solid blue background with a light in the middle? It's what I'd like to do but I'm some way off nailing this at the moment.
Grey background lite with a blue gelled speedlight (stoffen fitted) behind me about 2ft from wall.
The horror, the horror.
You will have nightmares tonight.
:D
Nice background ... :exit::D (Only joking)

What a good, fun shot and quite brave for posting it up too. Good lighting and focus.

And LOL!! :)
Agreed background was the best bit :)

Gaz

Last edited:
That's funny
How cool would it be to photoshop out the body and shirt to leave hands holding the head? :)

Back