Bearded tits at last!

Edit My Images
Yes
Well it took me a round trip of 500miles, a soaking twice, earache from the good lady wife and kids but after three visits this week and finally after getting there at 4.30am wed morning i got my first bearded shots at minsmere, i heard the bittern boom at 5.30 in the morning actually had sight of it twice along with cetti and sedge warblers, marsh harriers hunting but nothing came close to the bearded tits.

IMGP3630_filtered.jpg

IMGP3625.jpg

Thats a good tweak there. Never ever seen one of these.

cheers ian certainly looks better after your touch of magic, ahve a few more like no 1 will post them up over the next few days.

Well worth the effort and the aggro Elvis ... (y) ... really lovely images of a nightmare to capture non-tit ... :cautious:

Not sure Ian hasn't gone a wee bit ott but it gives you an idea what can be done ... :D

:p

In Photoshop CS3 i did

Image - Adjustments - Colour Balance and moved the yellow/blue slider towards the blue by 37 (until the colours looked better)

Then adjusted the levels a teeny bit

Then Image - Mode - Lab Colour

Selected the Lightness layer and used

Filter - Sharpen - Unsharp Mask

Amount 100%
Radius 0.2
Threshold 0

and applied this 4 or 5 times

Image - Mode - RGB Colour

then save.

Hope that helps a little :)

I'm afraid thats am bit beyond me ian i just play about a tad in picasa 2 and hope for the best really, sad i know but not very up on the tweaking side of things.

Back