Because of All the Interest - Gremlins Ceiling (with picture)

Now I am using raw all the time they are much bigger files as you know

But RAW is so much more beneficial if you don't get things quite right on the camera...

Yes we have been deserted by her and by Chris.

Yes, haven't seen the snake for a while either. Maybe that snake I shot on Clacton pier wasn't made of fibreglass after all. :naughty:

Where do you think Heppers has gone to Sue? :naughty:

Probably to take his medication, when he disappears for a day it's because they won't let him out :help:

Oi !! You're being a little bit inquisitive about me eh TW? As for my medication, it's takes me almost a damn day to take it all. I tell ya, never ever ignore diabetes cos the damage it does is just plain horrible...

I think he has a lady demanding his attention.

haha. Oh, i suppose i deserve the speculation after all the attention Chris and Ingrid got :D

I was gonna say, thought you you were long gone to bed Sarah. what's keeping you awake tonight?

Too much thinking - and the girlies go off to their daddy's tomorrow - hate it when they're not here

Last edited:
I don't suppose losing your horlicks at my behest helped either :LOL:

I'm sure it won't be long before they're back with you, no matter how long that is :hug:

I don't suppose losing your horlicks at my behest helped either :LOL:

I'm sure it won't be long before they're back with you, no matter how long that is :hug:

Actually it wasn't you it was Sue (I think) and her paintball reply :LOL:

I think perhaps a hot choccy with a damn fine slug of brandy might just do the job :)

I've got loads of photos to process and upload, save on to discs for various folk too, but my mojo seems to be somewhat absent lately. Can't remember the last time I took the camera out :eek:

Hello Jon. Diabetes isnt good but you can learn to live with it. I have had it many years now. I dont let it rule my life.

OK must get to bed. Even Abby is looking at me as if to say "When's bed time"

So night night people. I hope you get some sleep.

Night then Sue

I have got a few things lined up and it will be nice to have a clean and tidy house and no washing :LOL:

Last edited:
Actually it wasn't you it was Sue (I think) and her paintball reply :LOL:

Nope, it was me, or at least it was what you said about me in the say something about the person above you thread...

Makes me snort horlicks over the keyboard

I think perhaps a hot choccy with a damn fine slug of brandy might just do the job :)

Oh just go for the slug of brandy :LOL:

I've got loads of photos to process and upload, save on to discs for various folk too, but my mojo seems to be somewhat absent lately. Can't remember the last time I took the camera out :eek:

I think lots of people get that way at times. It will come back one day. In the meantime, if you have lemons make lemonade ;)

Last edited:
Hello Jon. Diabetes isnt good but you can learn to live with it. I have had it many years now. I dont let it rule my life.

Nor do i sue, although mine has severe complications. I won't broadcast them here though.

Mine too, and apple pie, rhubarb crumble - god I love nursery puddings

This is not good topic for this time of night. lol. How long before the girls are back Sarah?

That's not too long Sarah. It will fly by, and think of the freedom you have regained for that duration again? :LOL:

True, and the lie ins(y) I will be dropping girlie #1 at the bus stop in 5 hours time:puke: Big school starts at 08:00 here

That's always a plus :) It was an even earlier start for my step daughter when I lived in the states. School start time was also 8am but she had a 45 min school bus ride, so was always up at 6.30am. She was the first one on the bus and the last one off it. hey ho, happy days haha

but on the bright side, mine were out by 2.15pm (if I collected them) and in the summer that left plenty of good usable time for taking the rest of the day out by the lake or the beach :) There's always swings and roundabouts eh?

Are you still not tired? You'll be worn out come daylight, with nothing to show for it either. :LOL:

I am exhausted tbh, but over tired, like I've had too much coffee. If i take a sleeping pill - I'll be bujjered tomorrow morning, might go and try another hot choc and my book. Anyway what are you doing up at this time of night?

I know the over tired feeling too well :(

My excuse is too much to do and not enough time, plus a siesta 'bujjered' my sleep pattern :LOL: I always find something to do though, be it photo stuff, learning new software, or programming something or other. :) My health might be stuffed butlike Sue, i don't let it stop me. It just slows me down a bit more than normal :LOL:

God I love a siesta and the lack of them is what's put my sleep pattern up the spout. But hey ho. I hte getting up when it's dark outside too, although I do like to see the sunrise

Boys on top!! yeah... :LOL:

God I love a siesta and the lack of them is what's put my sleep pattern up the spout. But hey ho. I hte getting up when it's dark outside too, although I do like to see the sunrise

I have quite erratic sleep patterns on the whole Sarah, and one day i can be up till the early hours, and the next asleep by 9pm and awake for a sunrise at 4am. It just depends... Give me a beautiful sunrise and i'll sometimes stay up all night just to see it :)

What book are you reading?

Last edited:
Just finished a Harlan Coban one and need a new one fancy a bit of chick lit for a change as I have been big on thrillers and historical novels of late

My excuse is too much to do and not enough time I always find something to do though, be it photo stuff, learning new software, or programming something or other

Looks more like procratination tonight than anything else to me :LOL: So I'll be off now and leave you to find something more worthwhile to pass the time.

N'night :wave:

Looks more like procratination tonight than anything else to me :LOL: So I'll be off now and leave you to find something more worthwhile to pass the time.

N'night :wave:

:nono: I enjoy the chat too. Sleep well, albeit short. Night :wave:

Good luck with the eye screening. I've had a few friends with diabetes and you're right, you really need to look after yourself and take it seriously as it can have bad complications. However this is very hard to do when things get you down so I'm glad you have a :LOL:. You both have a great attitude.

I remember reading a while ago that they hoped stem cell technology would eventually be able to cure stuff like diabetes but haven't heard anything in a while. I wish they'd get on with it for you and Sue and all the other sufferers.

Thanks TW. Last year it got flagged but further exams showed I was fine. Hopefully this year will be the same. I have to say a cure is unlikely in my lifetime, but ya never know eh? :) And attitude? Well it's get on with it or let it get the better of you. The one thing I've been determined to avoid is gaining too much weight for being immobile. I'd rather take the pain than pile on the pounds. So... any opportunity to lug around circa 20kg of camera gear, such as lovely weather, will see me heading out the door usually. :)

:hugs: Hope it's not too painful

Thanks :) The exam itself isn't painful Sarah, just the initial drops sting a lot. And afterwards you're at your own devices. Last year the exam took place on a really bright sunny day and i staggered home more by feel and squinting because the light was too intense to open my eyes. This year it's later in the year, a later appointment time, and sunglasses are packed. Fortunately the hospital is only a 10 minute walk if i take the shortcuts.

Back