Behold, the new TP monument for us all to bow down at....

Marcel

Kim Jong Bod
Admin
Name
Marcel
Edit My Images
Yes
130418_7526.jpg

Although I'm not sure how long it's going to last in this house. I give it 'til about 8 o'clock. I read about it coming on another thread on here, but our Asda didn't have them in yet. Well today they have :D

And here it is in it's full, unboxed glory. It's not as big as I thought it would be, but I've left a long teaspoon and my extra large Grumpy mug as reference.

130418_7546.jpg

How you going to dunk it in that mug?

When the mods get together, and see this, I predict a riot as the Kaiser Chiefs would say!

My doors are firmly locked...The other mods aren't getting near this bad boy!

*snigger*

Not big enough for Marcels gob.

what price are they..?

7.99 i think

Matt Eat!!!!! I'm actually excited to go and hunt one down

Didnt your sister in law make one of these for the convention ? - I'm sure i saw a picture, but given it was yv holding it I supose it could have just been a normal sized one :naughty:

Didnt your sister in law make one of these for the convention ? - I'm sure i saw a picture, but given it was yv holding it I supose it could have just been a normal sized one :naughty:

Close it was my cousin :)

Did you check both the sale by and best before dates? That chocolate doesn't look right to me. :p

thats because he's been licking it :puke:

I wonder if one of these beauties would help a 20 year old get new friends and aid them joining groups of oap's ;)

in some families theres no difference - and you are dangerously close to East Anglia ;)

Oi :bat: I'll have you know my granny on my dads side was from the shire ;) and I've not got webbed feet ;)

lol - one of these could get them into the staff room where they could make lots of "special freinds"

Oi :bat: I'll have you know my granny on my dads side was from the shire ;) and I've not got webbed feet ;)

so you and Yv are related then ?

yeah aying stuff like that can be a nasty hobbit :LOL:

Last edited:

Damn! BSM beat me to the Yv crack! I was going to say hairy feet rather than webbed...

lordy

Half a cake left now :D

It's nice. Definitely needs a nice cuppa to go with it.
It's actual cake, not jaffacake like...which is a bit of a shame.

Half a cake left now :D

It's nice. Definitely needs a nice cuppa to go with it.
It's actual cake, not jaffacake like...which is a bit of a shame.

So mine wins :D :naughty: though is a little more expensive haha

yours was just a wee baby - giles coren's jaffa quake... now that's what we're talking about... (36 quid a shot )

CIMG0333.jpg

Back