Belated Bluebells

Thanks for the pleasure!

Great shot Neil, and well up to your usual high standards.(y)

George.

Its amazing what you find secreted away in Lightroom catalogs isn't it;). It was probably one of those "I'll come back to that later" shots (i have plenty of them).
I think its a nice strong image Neil especially with those nice dominant trees in the foreground, Nice deep blue in the flowers too. I like bluebells running off in the distance to the right as well(y)
Hope your on the mend!

Its amazing what you find secreted away in Lightroom catalogs isn't it;). It was probably one of those "I'll come back to that later" shots (i have plenty of them).
I think its a nice strong image Neil especially with those nice dominant trees in the foreground, Nice deep blue in the flowers too. I like bluebells running off in the distance to the right as well(y)
Hope your on the mend!

Cheers Steve and definitely on the mend - off to St Benets Abbey tomorrow morning for a 415am start, the earliest this year - I hope its worth getting out of bed early!
Appreciate the comment!

Another cracking photograph Neil. With a scene like that there is always the temptation to rack up the vibrance slider and over process the image. The processing here is fantastic and it almost has a dreamy effect to it due to the subtle magenta hue.

Back