Name
Richard Black
Edit My Images
Yes
For a nikon?

CHars

For a nikon?

CHars

I got my 50mm Nikon 1.8 from Kerso. He's on this site, just send him a PM. It was £72 plus Paypal fee £1.21 (as I chose to pay this way so I could get it quicker) and shipping £9. Bear in mind that you pay more for the Nikon lens than the Canon.

I can thoroughly recommend him.

check out warehouseexpress.co.uk they are selling also for £79.00 approx £7.00 delivery with full UK warranty.I have bought camera gear from them as have a lot of TP members,good company!

got mine last week from bristolcameras 80 pound including post came in four days

Just a word on the lens, it is a must have for any kit in my openion; as for Kerso, an excellent person to do business with (y)

cheers marcel, took me abit to find lol.

Cheers ladies and gents i'll probably go with WHE

Jessops sell it for £79.00 so if you have a local jessops you may aswell go there? :thinking:

And you might even find an online discount code to get a few extra quid off and then do a "Collect at Store" ;)

I did that with my D300 and got a nice little discount. Later when I checked the codeagain it said "except Nikon D300" :thinking::naughty:

Just ordered one from WHE Hope its here by the weekend!

Arrgggg out of stock!!

Cant :( I'm on duty this week and not sure where my nearest is now they've trimmed away at their stores.

No where has em in stock :(

Bristol Cameras may have pulled through and done a goodun!!

Back