Best, cheapest and fastest place for SD cards?

Name
Jack
Edit My Images
Yes
Hey guys,

As the title really, can anyone recommend the best, cheapest and fastest places for sd cards.

I am after a 4 or 8gb sdhc card but i need it buy wednesday.

Any recommendations

Jack

sounds silly but does your local tesco have any deals on? i got some real cheap 2gb sandisk cards from there a while ago

:) I was just going to say Tesco. Even the small one in our town has a great selection of memory cards for pretty good prices.

They stock sandisk which is a big plus. Another one to try is Maplins.

Amazon if you have prime or want to pay for next day delivery.

7dayshop often have good deals, I got a Toshiba 8gb SDHC Card for £10.99 from them recently, they currently have the same one at £10.49 ], and I just got a couple of 4g sdhc`s [ in store ] from Staples for £8.69 each

I have ordered quite a few things from 7dayshop and so far they have been most efficient if that`s any help, worth bookmarking them and checking regularly for deals as they do load of clearance and specials which are continually updated :)

Patch - he needs em by Wednesday. 7day can take a few days longer.

Where abouts in the country are you? if your up north you have the likes of scan and aria who both have counter sales so just go pick them up. and pretty cheap.

I would say Amazon or WHE...and i think tesco's you can order online too

Patch - he needs em by Wednesday. 7day can take a few days longer.

I have always received things from them within 2 to 3 days so far, but yes it would be cutting it fine with a Wednesday deadline, and even though the OP asked for online resources particularly it`s why I mentioned Staples as well in case there is a branch near the OP [ with Staples having an 8pm closing time might be of use ] but if ordering from them online or over the phone from Staples they aim for next day delivery [ charges may apply depending on order value ], I was just trying to offer a couple of possibilities :confused:

:) tWas a good idea.

A few people have been waiting for orders for five plus days at the mo - must be the difficulties getting stuff to the mainland uk.

With this weather, I would go to a shop to get them, don't trust the post. All supermarkets do good deals on these.

Thanks guys, staples seem cheep, and the next day delivery is swaying it for me.

Ill pop over to tesco's later to see if they have any cheep, if not ill order tonight! Thanks for the help guys

Back