Best Motorsport Picture So Far This Year

easy for me as i havent had chance to get out too much this year!

Gold%20Cup-149.jpg

dont know why i like it, just do :D

Hard to say I guess this would be my favourite though.

_MG_3014.jpg

Well, the first one that came to mind was this one... :D

CroftBSBDSC_0051-01x.jpg

It was pretty much exactly what I wanted. Its quite hard to choose though, I keep changing my mind :help:

Rich :)

ps nice idea for a thread (y)

A real tough one this as I have a few half decent ones from various forms over here on the Isle of Man...

:thinking:

In the end I have gone for this shot of Conor Cummins, mainly down to the irony...

isleofmantt2007superbikqq0.jpg

Andrew.

I'll go for this, not a traditional motorsport shot but summed up the day out for me :)

ML1W8899.jpg

i've posted a lot of my favourites already, and you guys are probably used to seeing the same old thing from me, so heres something different. Its probably my best shot because i'm rubbish at non-car shots, and like this one a lot because it makes me smile

maro engel, sam bird, alberto valerio from the carlin F3 squad
main.php

This has made me realise how few events I've gotten too this year so far... :(

So far id say

Is my favourite, but, in whole honesty I don't know why, there is nothing special about it, it was just one that i really liked when I was processing them.

From Le Mans this year - its the only Motor Sport I've seen this year as well :(

570376745_11afc78fe8.jpg

A real tough one this as I have a few half decent ones from various forms over here on the Isle of Man...

:thinking:

In the end I have gone for this shot of Conor Cummins, mainly down to the irony...

isleofmantt2007superbikqq0.jpg

Andrew.

You know it took me all of five bl@@dy minutes to spot the irony..... Brilliant. :LOL::LOL:

Here's my motorsport shot....
BushRoadRaces07125mod.jpg

I think it shows the dedication of the small privateer. Rider, mechanic, driver, teasmaid etc.

luv this one ,can't beat the old mark 1s classic eh...

web6.jpg

I cant choose my fav shoot of the year theres just too many. Its hard enough trying to decide which ones to upload to my site from the 400gig's worth i have stored. So instead ill post the most pognaint (sp, meanginfull one) of the year.

Hosted on Fotki

Ollie taken in the last race at Croft, i had the pleasure of talking to him after the race, unforetuntly he died at the following race meating in a warm up acident at the very next race. :(

One of my favourite Jet Ski Racing Images from Barrow Docks earlier this year.

Carl.

IMG_4631_800.jpg

Matthew Wilson at Goodwood Festival of Speed.

Goodwood_318a.jpg

Not the biggest machine, but it's one of my fave's of the moment.

Alan

MP3Y4911at.jpg
[/IMG]

On sunday! I will show you the first and best motorsport photo I have ever taken!

Only just got into Motorsport photography and this was my first event and attempt at panning. Really pleased with how it turned out:-

1097174517_447e2ff8f8.jpg

I'm still dithering over my shots but whenever I look at this one I think....

NUTTER !!!!

nutter.jpg

Just flying through the air , must have been on the Red Bull :wacky:

Only been to one meet this year this is my best lol

OultonPark026.jpg

At work at the mo and my fave isn't on photobucket but this will do as second best i suppose although shutter was too fast

_DSC7891.jpg

Back