Best Motorsport Picture So Far This Year

Scrap the last one put the other one on photobucket

FranceDruidsPanClose.jpg

dave k said it before and ill say it again great shot (y)

a308 man that is proberly my most favorite bike shot todate..:clap:

heres mine. due to the fact i love to see a bike on one wheel and its the best wheelie shot ive taken

BSB01.jpg

great thread this one

dave(y)

Hi I'm new to this forum so thought I'd start by posting one of my favourite shots from this year

Welcome Baggs, nice one :)

Its so hard to choose when you have so many faves for different reasons, but I'm going to add this one for now, but hopefully I can reserve the right to change it at a later date!

I think it would be a good idea to allow people to change their pictures as they take better ones.

Liberalis,
I really like this picture of Bruce Anstey in mid air. I have been taking pics of him for a while but none anywhere near as good as yours.(y)(y)

monster5Santa_Pod_9th_april_07_212.jpg

I think this has to be my favorite, I have learnt a lot since I took it and hope I could now do a bit better, especially with PP, But I am pleased with this one.

monster5Santa_Pod_9th_april_07_212.jpg

I think this has to be my favorite, I have learnt a lot since I took it and hope I could now do a bit better, especially with PP, But I am pleased with this one.

Hey Ladybird, you've every right to be pleased with that, its a great capture that really shows the true proportions of these monster trucks. Maybe a little bit of contrast and increase the saturation could just give it that bit of 'snap'

Steve

monster-truck.jpg

oooooh! that's very nice! A big improvement, thanks very much! :D x x x

Been having a look through this years collection and I would say this is one of my best. Its from the F1 testing session at Silverstone earlier in the year.

IMG_9998.JPG

I dont do alot of motorsport much more, but here is a photo I took in March !

Dsc_0899copy2.jpg

Thanks,

Paul

Only been to one motorsport event since I took up photgraphy a few months back so here is one of mine.

Subaru.jpg
[/IMG]

I haven't been to many motorsport events this year so only a few to choose from.

I'd say this is probably the pick of the bunch:

IMG_6784_editweb.jpg

One from me

Lewis Hamilton - British GP

L-Hamilton.jpg

Hmmm hard to say which of my 2007 pics I like the most.. but in the end I've gone with a shot of the Samurai of Slide, Nitro Nori!

nitronori.jpg

I'm pleased with the shot, WSB is my fave and of course Nori for World Champ!

YES - Found the Motorsport Section of the forum ! I AM HAPPY ! :D

There are some fantastic photos in this thread !
I really enjoyed browsing thru them.

Here's one I took of Lewis at the Silverstone GP this year.
This pic was taken from Luffield, Friday Practice. EVERYTIME Lewis came round he was on full opposite lock with the arse of that car all over the place ! What joy :woot:

click the pic

welcome alison :)

Hello there !

I'm having a fine old time looking thru the threads here in the Motorsport & Transport section (y)
I'm luvin' all the ACE photographs and I think u guys can teach me A LOT of technical info !!! (PERLEASE :help:)...

I also have a lot of F1 related photography that I've taken over the years - but it's mainly the drivers and NOT the cars/track action (it's the portrait/face passion I'm affraid-lol).
Would those sorts of 'reportage/portrait' pics be welcome in this section ?

Would those sorts of 'reportage/portrait' pics be welcome in this section ?

We kind of had this arguement a little while ago and the moderator, e say no!

The People/Portrait section is fine though

We kind of had this arguement a little while ago and the moderator, e say no!

The People/Portrait section is fine though

Many thanks Ross ! :D
Don't want to go upsetting any members quite so early on ;):LOL:

only done one motorsport event, and 95% of my pics were terrible.

this is one of about 5 that turned out any good :D

IMG_6476edit800.jpg

Back