Best Place to Buy Sigma 120-300mm?

Name
Ian
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi all,

Have been looking on ebay regarding buying the above lens (Nikon fit) and I've seen a couple of shops (DZone2, TDimension) selling these for quite cheap - just under 1k.

I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with these ebay companies and if so was there any extra tax/VAT slapped on top at purchase or upon customs clearance? or could anyone recommend the best place to get this lens from?

Many thanks,
Ian

Ah thanks guys, URgalaxy seems to have the better price and the no VAT bonus which is awesome. Hopefully get this for thursday :D

I had a bit of trouble with URGalaxy once - a lens was stopped in customs, and it was suggested that I passed a document to customs confirming the lens was something it wasn't (repaired rather than new). This I refused to do (which they were a little tetchy about), but they sorted things out from their end.

Digitalrev I can only say have been superb. No problems that were not rapidly and courteously resolved, and all in all a very pleasant experience.

accepted delivery of this lens today - what a beast! top work from URGALAXY not a hiccup :)

Back