Best shot from RIAT - Fairford?

Edit My Images
No
Looking forward to seeing your best efforts. How about posting them here for us all to look at? :)

OK I will get this one started with one from Thursday arrivals day.

4798608285_9a36f5fc35_o.jpg

Here's my best of Friday...I'll add more as and when from each day.

Yeah i know about the watermark...It's like that for a bloody good reason and unfortunately it's staying put!

IMG_8254.jpg

Regards
Charlie

My fav so far;

Gotta love the Vulcan:D

Some stunning shots there, chaps.

Particularly loving the A10 and Charlie's Raptor (is it?). A shame about the watermark but I can see why you've done it :)

Absolute belter that Kev

Hi all
Went to RIAT 2010 and had a great day. Am just going through my shots and thought i would get this in before we get bored of RIAT threads.

1: straight out of camera

Raptor_Original.jpg

2: Quick edit and crop

Raptor_Edited.jpg

Hope you like it :wave:

Charlie, that is one of the best Raptor pictures Ive seen, just amazing. I would keel over if I got anything like that picture.

You can't have seen many before then :naughty:

Thanks very much indeed! (y)

Not my best image from the day, but my favourite.
The only shot i had in mind to get all day was a topside F22..........
f22ts.jpg

That one will do nicely.
Dean:)

Here are a few from me from Saturday, I think I will be spending the next month sorting out the rest.
Fairford_07-17-10_5360_01.jpg

Fairford_07-17-10_5410_01.jpg

Fairford_07-17-10_5617.jpg

Fairford_07-17-10_5704_01.jpg

Fairford_07-17-10_5777.jpg

Fairford_07-17-10_5462_01.jpg

Iain

well heres one from me...not up to some of the standards set here (y) but heyyy i like it :D

4805068282_c952a6a1db_b.jpg

Departure day today. Can anyone slip in a late entry? :)

What happened to the B1 this year? Also no 117 or B2 :(

isnt the B1 lancing going to farnborough, its on thier display list?

Well, from my shots of Saturday, my favourite has to be this one.

As much as I would kill to put the raptor on here, and it was definately my favourite display of the day, this one is without any crop and minus a tiny tweak of levels, Straight Out Of Camera.

:D

Load more on my Flickr

As I went Sunday, I don't really have any decent photos! Well not any with nice colours, it was all very grey and drab :(

I can confirm that yesterday's weather was pants.

However, we and Mrs FlyTvr had a great day - and avoided the traffic and left at 8PM :)

Wow, some great pictures here guys, I went yesterday and must say the weather was pants and getting the exposure right was a nightmare, either underexposed or blown skys!. Will try to post a few once i've had chance to go through them.

Back