Best source for LPE6 Canon Batteries ?

Name
Ed
Edit My Images
No
Best source for LPE6 Canon Batteries ?
Or anyone know the best generic copy ?

Thanks

Hi, Looking into this also as just bought a 6D and a Grip.
So far I have found not many people buy the cheapo cheapo batteries but from Ebay I bought from Wilkinsons Camera 2 X Energizer at £10 each and there is at time of writing one left
item number:
Also asked the same question elswhere and got Duracell as a front runner.
Russ

Best ones I've found are from 7dayshop, I use them in my 7D / 6D

Probably not what you're looking for but Amazon are selling Hahnel HLX-E6 for about £30 at the moment. I've got two and the camera recognises them and the charger charges them. Other than that Cameraworld was selling LP-E6Ns for £59 which is the best deal I've seen for the genuine article.

I stick to originals and am going to need another one for my 6D soon. However I may also buy a couple of cheap clones as "utter emergency" spares. How do the clones get around the serial-numbering of the originals? Do they have their own (dodgy) serials or does this aspect of the originals not work on clones?

I stick to originals and am going to need another one for my 6D soon. However I may also buy a couple of cheap clones as "utter emergency" spares. How do the clones get around the serial-numbering of the originals? Do they have their own (dodgy) serials or does this aspect of the originals not work on clones?
They are just batteries,you put them in and they power your camera.

How do the clones get around the serial-numbering of the originals? Do they have their own (dodgy) serials or does this aspect of the originals not work on clones?

My 5D3 recognises (dodgy I guess) serial numbers on my clone batteries.

I'm posting from work now so can't remember the battery number but do the 7 day shop ones that they sell for the 7D 2 work with the Canon charger ?
I've got a 7D mk 1 and 2 and although my 7 day shop ones that I bought For my mk1 work in the mk2 the 7D mk2 charger won't charge them

I'm posting from work now so can't remember the battery number but do the 7 day shop ones that they sell for the 7D 2 work with the Canon charger ?
I've got a 7D mk 1 and 2 and although my 7 day shop ones that I bought For my mk1 work in the mk2 the 7D mk2 charger won't charge them
The ones I bought for the 6D charge fine in the Canon charger.
Russ

The ones I bought for the 6D charge fine in the Canon charger.
Russ

Brilliant thanks Russ :)
I'll get a couple of 7 day shop ones for the mk 2 7D means that I'll only have to take one charger when I go away

I just don't know whether I can trust copies any more. Bought a couple from 7-day-shop a while back for my 7D and they worked perfectly, then found that, in the 5D3, they made the camera behave very erratically. Now I'm in a situation where I just can't trust them. I could buy some and they could be fine for a bit, then start acting up, and what happens if that's in the middle of a wedding? Not worth the risk.

Back