Beware, not for the squeamish!!

Galaxy66

Jeremy Beadle
Name
My name is Mal not Jeremy :)
Edit My Images
Yes
A purchase of a "chicken pastie" from my visit to Eyemouth in Scotland on Tuesday , It looked lovely from the outside but when I bit into it it tasted nothing like chicken, as you can see there was some small cubes of meat suspended in some form of glutinous paste which I can only describe as a peppery form of condensed soup.

To think I was calling "Greggs" pasties to her during the purchase of the "chicken pastie" :LOL: Greggs are top cuisine compared to this offering.

It was a pity I was not in an economical position to return it as I would have enjoyed it.....returning it not eating it:D

It took a few hours to get over the taste of the two bites I unfortunately took before I reached the contents.

IMG_4786.jpg

Last edited:
id eat it... better than my works food, sweet and sour tagitelli on a bed of rice?? served with salad... i mean wtf!

id eat it... better than my works food, sweet and sour tagitelli on a bed of rice?? served with salad... i mean wtf!

:LOL:Your not serious!

As for the pastie ermmm :puke::puke:

I can't remember any pasty recipe that states snot as an ingredient. :puke:

Such a sad sight for a westcountry boy like myself.

Eyemouth is lovely. That pastie most definitely isn't.

However, should you go again I can recommend a pub/hotel down at the Harbour, just can't remember its name, damn. Great food though.

We stayed at a B & B at Eyemouth when doing a visit to St Abbs and then down to the Farnes to see the puffins the other year. Wished we had been able to spend more time looking round the place and the beach.

Back