Bicycle man gets revenge!

Name
James Stockton
Edit My Images
Yes
Last night on the way home from work, in rush hour about 5.15pm. I was following a newish clio with 5 chavs in it, bouncing about inside and McDonalds wrappers and bags all over the parcel shelf etc.

Still behind them, they decided to throw half a burger out of the passenger window at some unsuspecting bicycle rider man in the left lane as they were in the right lane infront of me. Anyway, the burger hit the bike man in the chest and left him with sauce all over his chest and up his leg...... So the chavs think, "Yea that was ace, lets burn away" and floor it in first gear, for about 50 yards untill they hit solid traffic :LOL:

Anyway, i'm still behind them and can see the biker man coming up inbetween the traffic on his bike. He gets level with them, obviously they cant go anywhere and proceeds to wipe the sauce off himself and smear it all over their bonnet, smashes one of their wing mirrors off and then proceeds to smash the side of their car with his fist leaving 2 or 3 football sized dents in it whilst shouting a load of abuse at them :woot:

They picked the wrong man! He was about 6ft 6in and built like a tank! Then he just casually went off with a big grin on his face.

Justice was done

Quality....:LOL::LOL::LOL:

LOL Now THATS the sort of video I like to see on youTube :D
Revenge justice.

:LOL::LOL: i would have loved to see that, thing is the passenger must have thrown the burger but the driver is going to have to pay for damage, :LOL:

:LOL::LOL: i would have loved to see that, thing is the passenger must have thrown the burger but the driver is going to have to pay for damage, :LOL:

Bet he was well anoyed with his mate! You could see them all laughing in the car when they threw it, wasnt the case afterwards though!

Cool (y) a happy ending.
The silly "burgers" will think twice next time :D (hopefully)

search youtube for "nedges urban sports- burger bowl off" really funny.

im glad the cyclist got revenge on them, would like to have been a fly on the wall when the chavs mum finds out whats been done to her car..

i think that is outrageous, five innocent chaps having a trip out ruined by an inconsiderate arm pit on a bike.

not funny at all, you should all be ashamed of yourselves laughing at premeditated violece to a car.

LMAO

go biker well done!!

lol, just LOL, can imagine the looks on the charvers faces :D

Stories like this put a smile on my face from ear to ear.

I can't abide stupid and inconsiderate drivers or the chav population that have managed to learn some of the arts of piloting the internal combustion around our streets.

I watched with glee only the other day as a car almost had a motorcyclist off on a round about....the guy managed to cave in the passenger door of the car with a single kick as he moved past.

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/EqP3wT5lpa4&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/EqP3wT5lpa4&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

:)

A.

LOL Whats with yoko doing her knitting blindfolded? (I assume its her) Whats all that about?
She could have someones eye out with those if she's not careful :p

AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME

I would have been crying with laughter if i was behind them in a car :LOL: :LOL:

Back