BIG CAT THREAD..

..MD..

Helen Shapiro
Name
MonkeyDave
Edit My Images
Yes
Not sure if this has been done before . im sure it has but i have a thread running on another forum "yes there are others" which everyones shares there fav big cat shots...
just to get the ball rolling here is mine i know there are a few others out threre who have some great shots to share so here you go people...

new-jag.jpg

dont be shy :shrug:

I don't have many shots - but I think one of the only ones I have ever got properly in focus is this one:
lion4.jpg

Your shot is just amazing! very nice :)

P.S Just noticed all that mess in the top right of my shot, no idea what that is :|

now ian i know your ps ing is alot better than mine .. is there anything you can do to bring out the eyes in that last shot....
ok the one before this

I'm not sure my pics are good enough for this ..... here goes, this is my favorite...

lioness_sml_2crp_c_3rd_April_07_337col.jpg

all shots are good enough ...
its post your!!!!! fav

nice shot by the way

imho left eye as we see it is spot on... right eye looks slightly to cooked i would be interested to hear what others think

I got this shot in the Amazon Basin in '98. I was on foot in pouring rain when I was suddenly confronted by this feller and he looked pretty ******ed off. I pulled out my Swiss Army Knife and showed him the thing that gets boy scouts out of horses hooves and he knew not to mess with me and slunk away. :bat:

pussy.jpg

OK then, it was Chester Zoo and I cloned out the fence. :D

nice vt

ian i had a little play and i see what you mean unless you spent a while processing to get it absolultely right ..prob not worth doing.....

but... thats only if i was being really picky great shots mate,,

I got this shot in the Amazon Basin in '98. I was on foot in pouring rain when I was suddenly confronted by this feller and he looked pretty ******ed off. I pulled out my Swiss Army Knife and showed him the thing that gets boy scouts out of horses hooves and he knew not to mess with me and slunk away. :bat:
OK then, it was Chester Zoo and I cloned out the fence. :D

The first story is more believeable CT :LOL: :LOL:
There are some great pictures in there! I have nothing to share though:crying:

Very very good CT and Ian (y)

Some of you have seen these before, but they are 'bout the best I've got to hand...

cheeta.jpg

leopard.jpg

My favourite from my last Chester Zoo trip.

I call it "She loves me" :D

CZ170207_Lion4.jpg

There are some awesome Tiger shots in this thread

Untitled-2.jpg

CheetahDPP.jpg

Heres my 3 shots from last week

IMG_0046-800.jpg

IMG_0083-800.jpg

IMG_0093-800.jpg

IMG_7326crop.jpg

spot on matty .. imho

i do like these close shots..

Not up to the standard of those above, I'm afraid, but my first time out with 70-200. Never tried big cats before. (posted this first one a couple of days ago iin a different thread).
wow a 70-200, :notworthy: i wish i had one of those, that would be lovely, I had to get a bit closer with an 18-70! :eek: :eek: :eek: good job they were behind glass!

(lovely shots you got BTW) x x x

another from me

IMG_7431web.jpg

through glass, so its a bit soft

Messy eater
MG2R7788.jpg

Lunch!!

IMG_0628.jpg

nice shots notch
them are shots you dont see everyday...

" top notch" :naughty:

Back