Big thanks to Joe@Redsnapper

Name
Gary
Edit My Images
Yes
I received my new tripod (TRI-283), ball head (TB-12) and mono-pod with ball head (RSM-284 & RSH-20)today, only ordered via PM/Paypal on Monday evening.
I have a Manfrotto 055 Pro-B and the Redsnapper seems just as sturdy with great build quality.

Fantastic service, quality and delivery.

Get some more stuff/variety on your site, with service like this I'd certainly use in the future.

Thanks again, Gary

Just a few piccies of the tripod alongside the 055 Pro-B.
Sigma 120-300 mounted on D300 body:

tp1.jpg

tp2.jpg

tp3.jpg

I have to agree with you Gary,

I ordered a CF Tripod and ball head on Wednesday and received them the next day, great service from Joe and a very nice product too. :clap:

Look like excellent quality, I think I'll be contacting Joe soon about one of these :)

Fully agree, great product, great service and great value - I WILL be back for more when I decide to change my bag or monopod :) - Thanks Joe.

I received the monopod & ball head & am pretty impressed so far, the legs & large head look quite tempting!

Gary are you able to set the friction so that you can smoothly move the head without it becoming floppy(technical term)? ;)

That's great news guys and I, for one, am certainly pleased the RedSnapper brand seems to be delivering on its early promise... :D ... big well done to Joe on that score... :clap:

Not often the happy snapper gets the sort of service RS seems to come up with time and again... ;)

:p

I received the monopod & ball head & am pretty impressed so far, the legs & large head look quite tempting!

Gary are you able to set the friction so that you can smoothly move the head without it becoming floppy(technical term)? ;)

I get what you are saying: yes, by adjusting the ball tensioner, you can adjust the amount of friction. It is still smooth and free moving yet when locked up it is rigid.

I was on the phone to Joe today asking about QD plates for the pan/tilt head. He's got them in stock but hasn't yet put them on the website so if you want one give him a call / email :)

Back