• Artyman

Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Name
Stuart
Edit My Images
Yes
“Street Photography”... the idea is just to capture some bird related activities around where you live or work.
Streets, Shops, Carparks, etc

No Hides, Nature Reserves, Gardens, just out and about.

I appreciate that not everyone takes their full kit to work so pictures from compacts and mobile-phones will be fine ... just see what you can spot.

Photos should comply with usual size regulations and taken between 5th and 31st October 2010.
One entry only please although you may re-edit or replace your entry as often as you like right up to the closing date!

Good Luck everyone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure if I am supposed to post this month, if not I will take it down. - WITHDRAWN see below

Taken in Sainsburys carpark...
DSC_1565a800.jpg

Last edited:
Takeh on a roof behind the car spares shop on the corner of halliwel road bolton

Regards

Mike

Hi Mike, I think it's a great shot and as you were the only one to enter, apart from me, I am withdrawing from the comp.

Well done I look forward to taking on your challenge.

Stuart

Think this has shut now but if not I will enter a piccy as did not see this comp. :shrug:

Sorry Ken, I might have been a bit quick off the mark - had to rush out.

Think this has shut now but if not I will enter a piccy as did not see this comp. :shrug:

Hi Nicki, If your picture was taken between 5 - 31 Oct inc. you can post it, but you need to be quick before the voting page goes up.

I'm still standing down so it will be up to to you two/three - good luck.

Stuart

:help: how do I set up the voting page:thinking:

Stuart

Done for you :)

Poll closes in 7 days (y)

voted, totally forgot about this. Next time maybe..
Go for it - the enthusiam seemed to have wained recently it would be good to have more participents.

Hi Mike, Congratulations :clap:
The poles still open but hopefully you have been offically declared the winner by one of the mods.
Looking forward to your challenge.

Last edited:
Congratulations to Killy, the clear winner :clap: :1st:

Over to you to announce the theme for the next round :)

Back