Bird ID

Name
Charmaine
Edit My Images
No
Took these today in my garden.. i know they are not to good but the weather was horrid and no light to speak off. I checked this little critter on the net and think it might be a reed female reed bunting ? But that would surprise me as they do not normally are seen the the middle of an housing estate ? I first thougt it might just be a sparrow but it didnt look like any of the other birds in the garden and I know for a fact that they are house sparrows. Anyways.. what you think what it is ?

gardenbird.jpg

Dunno.jpg

....or possibly a Corn Bunting? Very good shots (y)
and you got snow :eek:

Its a female Reed Bunting as bob has said, and two cracking photos as well. Thats one hell of a garden visitor. your very lucky. (y)

I checked this little critter on the net and think it might be a reed female reed bunting ? But that would surprise me as they do not normally are seen the the middle of an housing estate ?

You were right first time NW ... (y)

They are to increasingly found in gardens that provide food through the Winter ... ;) ... we currently have up to ten coming into the garden and as Spring approaches they will disappear back to their normal habitat ... :D

Nice shots in the snow though ... (y)

:p

Cracking shots and helpful for me for id purposes. :)

Back