Bird-on-a-Wire-2 ... But wotisit ... ?

Edit My Images
No
Again ... :cautious: ... not the best quality but giviturbestshot anyways ... :D

123gifs0136fr.gif

EPV0053.jpg

TFL again ... ;)

08.gif

Possibly a tree pipit (anthus trivialis)

Infact, no. The shading around the eye is wrong

Struggling with this, It looks like something you would see everyday..

Will keep looking :)

I've had another look, there a loads of possibles, but missing little bits of colouring or something. No luck I'm afraid!

Will have to pass on this one!

Stonechat

Stonechat

Spot on RickMezza ... (y) ... except you forgot the
smiley-channel.de_geschlecht004.gif
bit ... :D

Here's the male of that bint ...

"Upgrading forum software. Bear with us! We'll be back online before 21:30..(If all goes well).

Go take some photos to show us when we get back!" ... ... can you believe it ... never mind I'll post him up when they (eventually) get it sorted ... :shrug:

Here he be now ...

EPV0047.jpg

Anyways ... congratulations Rick ... you get the
36_1_55.gif
too ... ;)

LP ... you can take a rest for a bit now ... but thanx for playing ... (y) ... and keeping me (and others I'm sure) ... mightily amused ... ;)

08.gif

yippeeee. :D
Thanks Ven (y)

hehe well done Rick (y)

Although the picture was slightly misleading because:-

1) the 'Stone'chat was on a wire and not a stone.
2) it couldn't 'chat' because it had it's mouth full. ;) (the wink has turned blue??)

thanks Ven - lets have some more :) because I've been up all night swotting :)

Although the picture was slightly misleading because:-

1) the 'Stone'chat was on a wire and not a stone.
2) it couldn't 'chat' because it had it's mouth full. (the wink has turned blue??)

thanks Ven - lets have some more :) because I've been up all night swotting :)

smiley-channel.de_geschlecht004.gif

1) It's a female ... when do they ever do what they're supposed to ... :naughty:
2) Since when did that stop any female ... :shrug:

:LOL: ... nuts you are then but I'll see what I can do later LP ... ;)

BTB ... they are so-named 'Stonechat' because their call is akin to the chat sound made when two stones are knocked together ... :thinking: ... true ... :D

m2hmad2.gif

:D

BTB ... they are so-named 'Stonechat' because their call is akin to the chat sound made when two stones are knocked together ... ... true ...

Hey I'm actually learning something here :woot: :woot:(y)

this has gone completely off topic - I thought this was a photography forum not 'Birds R Us' ;):LOL::LOL: Good Fun though!!!

:LOL: ... well it started out as photographs ... :thinking: ... nothing wrong with picking up titbits along the way LP ... ;)

Thanx for joining in ... :D

08.gif

Back