Birds of Prey Vision

Name
Adam
Edit My Images
Yes
i know most of you will already know this but I'm sure it might be interesting for some here, I searched for it tonight after I was explaining to my in laws today about a Kestrels ultraviolet vision and how they use it to locate a preys tracks / entrances to underground hides, apologies if it's already been posted here but I've never seen it on here before

http://animals.howstuffworks.com/30...e-birds-of-prey-bird-of-prey-vision-video.htm

First 60 seconds or so is like Hoppy explaining the difference between FF and Crop bodies..................:D

I watched a programme some years ago about how kestrels,amongst other BOPs, hunt, very interesting programme.

:) I should have put a warning up about the age of it and the start ;) I searched for it as knew I'd watched it I think on discovery channel many years ago I think?

:) I should have put a warning up about the age of it and the start ;) I searched for it as knew I'd watched it I think on discovery channel many years ago I think?
Not sure which station it was on Adam, probably BBC as I have never had Sky or cable.

Back