Bit of gossip.

Name
Kris
Edit My Images
Yes
Right, paid my "Deposit" so in about 8 months from now I should get the one thing that I never wanted .... until now.

A baby.

Not planned, nor prepared, but who ever is. I'm still over the bloody moon about it.

Ok I'll shut up now, lol

congratulations Kris, i got 2 and i can assure you that its the most fun you can have ever!

Congratulations to you and yours.

Savour every minute of the pregnancy, birth and raising mate...it's priceless.

One word of advice, if you haven't already got your dream camera or lenses, get them NOW or forever hold your peace.

(Or you could always come on here begging for Canon vouchers off your mates)

Congrats to you both Kris :D

Congratulations to the both of you:clap:

(y)

Well done sir! (y) It will change your life completely but only for the better and make sure you take advantage of your good lady not being able to drink for the next eight months. "You turn to drive dear?" ;)

Congrats mate. I had two before I really realised what was causing 'em. :D

Congrats m8

you've got a lifetimes worth of photography ahead of you (y)

congrats.....

and welcome to the pregnant daddy club :D

Am in the same boat as you, though a little bit further on (14 weeks so far)

Welcome to the exclusive club of fatherhood mate, it really is a club I don't regret joining.

If I can offer one piece of advice, it's treasure EVERY single moment. I know they are old cliches, but they really DO grow up so fast.

I've got two, and when my first (daughter) was born, I was working as a bus driver, stupid, long hours, different shifts, etc...and I rarely got to spend time with her....I remember coming home one day and thinking "You've grown a bit" and I realised I hadn't seen her all week.
Then just before the second was born, I was off work with depression and ended up handing my notice in....We then decided I would give being a house husband a try..and I haven't looked back since...
I've seen him grow up (he's nearly 2), all his words, his first everything, and the bond between us is amazing..... I have gigs and gigs worth of photos, and literally hundreds (probably thousands) of gigs of raw DV footage too...all to treasure and look back on when they're older...and I've been here for all of it.

Since I took the step to become a full time dad, I'm a big advocate of it (I also moderate over at www.raisingkids.co.uk too).

It WILL cost you a fortune, it WILL make you tear your hair out from time to time...There'll even be times when you think "oh ****" and want to turn the clock back...but I can guarantee you, like Matty says, it's the best fun you can ever have, and any heartbreak you have will DEFINATELY be worth it.

Kids are ace :D

(They make good fetchers and carriers too :p)

Congrats Kris and your lady ! Loadsa foto opps coming up in 8 months or so then ... if not before ?

Liberalis said:
Right, paid my "Deposit" so in about 8 months from now I should get the one thing that I never wanted .... until now.

A baby.

Not planned, nor prepared, but who ever is. I'm still over the bloody moon about it.

Ok I'll shut up now, lol

well done!

...... does the wife know?:coat: :bonk:

Congratulations.
I've got a 1 year old and another one due in November!

Hey well done!!
If you get an instruction manual you'll be a very rich man!!!!:LOL: :LOL:
enjoy - your children are only loaned to you, they belong to temselves and one day you'll look and they're all grown up so savour every moment!:clap:

Congrats Kris ......... make the most of these 8 months mate... you won't have much time for anything else soon ;)

congrats to you and your wife mate

Congrats and all the best for the future!!!:clap:

Back