Bit off more than....

Name
Mike
Edit My Images
No
..she could chew! fast food anyone???
I followed a pizza delivery bike rider with no lights, swerving from side to side whilst on the phone the other night. He was wearing a black outfit with a black balaclava! Looked like special forces meets Tour De Norfolk!

..she could chew! fast food anyone???
I followed a pizza delivery bike rider with no lights, swerving from side to side whilst on the phone the other night. He was wearing a black outfit with a black balaclava! Looked like special forces meets Tour De Norfolk!
Crumbs!!!!!

At the very least the guy should get some money from the criminal injuries compensation board.

Probably doesn't want to be recognised. There's quite a scandal at the moment caused by delivery riders farming out their work to non employees for a take of the money.
Happens all the time near me in south Manchester with the scooter boys too.

Deliveroo walk away whistling...

LOTS of the same here. Most on illegal throttle controlled electric "push" bikes.

My Gosh.

You have to wonder why this escalated to such a degree but these days so many people seem to be on the edge through abuse of drink or drugs or other factors any little thing could cause escalation if the wrong people meet at the wrong time.

Probably doesn't want to be recognised. There's quite a scandal at the moment caused by delivery riders farming out their work to non employees for a take of the money.
Happens all the time near me in south Manchester with the scooter boys too.

yeah that is the truth , big problem lately with people registering legal accounts to there mums, brother, uncle, grandma then just renting them to illegals for cash, going rate is about 30% off the top apparently.

Back