Bittern at last

Name
Stuart
Edit My Images
Yes
I have been after a Bittern shot now for just over two years and at last I have one. This was not the first visit as I had already sat in the hide for 5 hours on a previous occasion and got nothing so I was really happy to get a few shots this time.

C&C welcome as always.

1) In the open but you had to be quick.

Bittern by Stuart G Wright Photography, on Flickr

2) On the move

Bittern by Stuart G Wright Photography, on Flickr

3) Hiding as it did most of the time.

Bittern hiding by Stuart G Wright Photography, on Flickr

In a hide for 5 hours :eek: you have more patience than me ;) Very well done on your first Stuart, lovely crisp shots.

The first one is a cracking image focus is bang on and nice and sharp too. It's a pity about the OOF vegetation cutting across it, but it's still a striking image:)

Well done, great set. It's on my to do list as well

Congrats Stuart, all good but number 1 is a cracker, your patience has paid off, very well done (y)

great shots of my favourite bird at the moment, i was lucky enough to see three at the weekend in fantastic light............
stunning birds & you've captured them in all their glory...

Well done Stu a good set.
However I like number 3 best maybe crop a little out the bottom and clone a few of the distracting vegetation to the front of the bird.
Just my view not distracting from all your effort getting the shot.
Regards
Paul.

very nice images,like the first one best,very sharp and crisp images.

Great shots Stu, not much critique needed looks like you got the best out of the situation. Pity the Sun was to your left, but that is the way it goes sometimes. Well done, good job.

Lovely shots Stuart :clap: with nothing much to choose between them.

Congratulations Stu on some lovely image's , well worth the wait :clap:

Back