Black Friday Deals 2023

Edit My Images
Yes
Thought I would start a thread on Black Friday deals.

Some good offers on Topaz (up to 60% off), DXO and capture one (50% off) at the moment.
Not sure if any can be combined with discount codes...
I'm tempted with Capture One and Photo AI.
Looks like they are cheaper if you buy in dollars (using VPN) and use a fee free card.

Anything else worth looking at?

Benro Induro Hydra 2 Waterproof Carbon Fibre Tripod​

I've just purchased this from Parks Cameras - well, my other half has bought it for my Christmas (as if I need yet another tripod :oops: :$ )
RRP £449 - Save £249
Now £200
I don't suppose you've been allowed to give it a test out? I'd be interested in your thoughts on how rigid it is (need something lighter for when I can't be bothered lugging my Benro Combination tripod and geared head about)

Binartem are offering $20 of any of these Qimage One packages.

If you don't know what Qimage One is it is an excellent printing app which handles your resizing, sharpening etc automatically.

Fujifilm XH-2S at Wex and Park Cameras, £300 off, £300 cashback and a free battery grip worth £399, so basically £1,000 off

Unfortunately, it arrived while I was out and is now well and truly hidden.
I'll give you thoughts after the big day - if not before if I can find it :D
Thanks for trying... I took the plunge in the end - stock was running low and my resistance is weak! :rolleyes:

I bought a TTArtisans cold-shoe mounted light meter on a BF deal last night (£45) that should arrive today. Hopefully it'll be more reliable that the old meters in or attached to my various old film cameras.

"Stock"? Sounds a bit dubious to me.......
Who knows, they're now showing 'awaiting stock' and it looks like Benro may have discontinued that particular product line. It's arrived and it seems sturdy/light enough for my purposes though :giggle:

Did anyone buy anything from Essential photo (Pixapro) on their hourly deals ? I tried twice, but when I clicked onto the deal, it just came up at the normal discounted price, it was very frustrating, I'm guessing it was a problem with the website.

Back