Black Leopards at WHF - the shots we couldn't get. MUST SEE!!

Name
Paul
Edit My Images
No
I've been chatting to Mark Mendham, the guy at WHF who does so much to make our days there so enjoyable and informative. He has asked me to post these photos he has taken of the Black Leopards. He feels bad that, due to the fact they simply want to kill everything, they haven't been able to allow us to get close enough to really see them in their full beauty.

I must stress these are not my photos, they were taken by Mark but are being posted by me at his request, and with his full permission (y)

Male -

Black%20Leopard%20Male%201.jpg

Male -

Black%20Leopard%20Male%202.jpg

Female -

Black%20Leopard%20Female%201.jpg

Female -

Black%20Leopard%20Female%202.jpg

Thanks to Mark for sharing these stunning images of such a beautiful cat :)

Great stuff. So he CAN take a decent photo then. :p

If only he could remember his user name and password, he could have posted them himself! :LOL:

Well you know what these Sony users are like :p

Good of Mark to share these - lovely capture with no 2.

Last one for me (y) stunning capture and looks mighty evil there :D

All the leopards at the WHF have attitude towards people, and come-on you cant fault a Sony with images like that.

All the leopards at the WHF have attitude towards people, and come-on you cant fault a Sony with images like that.

Yes but at least the other ones have the sense to lure you close with cuteness first! :naughty:

Thats very true cant argue on that one at all :LOL::LOL:

trouble with Black leopards / jag's is you need to lock onto the eye or an exposed tooth, they really can be sods to capture i find.

Love the fourth picture - the one of the female. Such a difficult cat to photograph as you say, you need to get the exact focussing. Hope I can make you proud one day, Mark :D

Back