Black White and a lots of contrast in an urban scene

I really like the reflections captured in the puddle, it makes for a very interesting photo :)

Yep, love it, nicking it, the idea that is. Nice conversion aswell. Top stuff

Really like it nice work. Yup if your prepared to get down and dirty in the street you can get some great results (y)

Very nice, Ric.
Hits the spot for me.

A great shot Ric, as a new photographer it is great to get one here and browse around looking at work from some experienced guys with a lot more know how than me. I too may be pinching this idea in the near future

Thank you gentlemen. Not enough people realise that the floor can be a great place to take photos from. I like it!

After the Celebration by Ricardodaforce, on Flickr

Infinidad by Ricardodaforce, on Flickr

El Coche Rojo by Ricardodaforce, on Flickr

La Rambla by Ricardodaforce, on Flickr

nice idea and nicely converted, but the blurry foreground spoils it for me. really needs a tripod and hyperfocal length, although i appreciate this can be tough in a town scene. maybe a bit tight at the top, too but overall pretty good.

Which one?

I love the original shot as the tones are great as is the viewpoint.
The others make a good set too.

First one works and works well, mainly down to it been mono. The other don't may be cos there is to many tones and they would may be benefit from been in mono

LesF

First one works and works well, mainly down to it been mono. The other don't may be cos there is to many tones and they would may be benefit from been in mono

LesF

Thank god you're in the minority! :LOL::LOL::LOL:

I like this shot a lot love the low angle

A very stong argument for an 'animated' screen . . . what camera did you use Ricardo?

CJS

Last edited:
The "after the celebration" shot was a D3000, the rest with a D7000.

I presumed you either 'grovelled' . . . or . . . 'point and guessed' :thinking:

One way you get dirty, the other its fun anticipating . . . :LOL:

Great pictures, used to do like that, these days, I plumped for the animated screen . . . although I kept the D90.

CJS

I presumed you either 'grovelled' . . . or . . . 'point and guessed' :thinking:

One way you get dirty, the other its fun anticipating . . . :LOL:

Great pictures, used to do like that, these days, I plumped for the animated screen . . . although I kept the D90.

CJS

For the bokeh shots I preselect the lowest focus point and set a large aperture. For the others I leave focus in the centre usually and set a smaller aperture. For all I use the self time. Easy!(y)

Back