Blackpool Sand Dunes

That’s quite lovely ;)

I rather like that

Well composed and edited, but I don't like the person in this - looks like someone carrying a baby? It's a bit random so would remove and then it's a very nice image.

Well composed and edited, but I don't like the person in this - looks like someone carrying a baby? It's a bit random so would remove and then it's a very nice image.
Hahah that is correct! Its my wife and daughter! I can see why anyone other than me wouldnt want them in there.

Thanks for the feedback. I was hoping there would be a dramatic sunset on the right of the frame to balance the photo, but it didnt really happen. That bank of cloud obscured it all.

I will go back in the summer.

Very nice Ben. I like the subdued colours. Congratulations for resisting the urge to push those sliders.

Well done :D

Like that and was it not for the title I’d have made a guess at it being Formby.

Didn’t realise there were section of the beach with dunes in Blackpool. I presume they are away from the main ‘strip’.

Like that and was it not for the title I’d have made a guess at it being Formby.

Didn’t realise there were section of the beach with dunes in Blackpool. I presume they are away from the main ‘strip’.

They are right at the end of the main strip. This photo was taken directly infront of the airport. Must have been 5 or 6 small planes that flew overhead on the 20 mins I was there. I didnt think it was used that much these days.

Back