BLACKPOOL ZOO COMPETITION PICS

Guess we all lost then.

just like the lottery, never win anything me.

Andy

hi guys!!!

sorry ive been mega busy!!

off down london aswell 2moro to watch bon jovi :)

anyhoo.....i got a message on neill and he said shes been mega busy and he would make the results tonights priority......except that message was sent last week!! ive messaged again though so hopefully we should get some results soon.

the problem is it doesnt send u an e-mail when u get PM'd!!! so weve probably been missing each other!

Hi all,
Firstly apoligies for not doing this sooner but its a bit hectic at the momment so thank you all for being so patient.
Once again you have all done an excellent job and so making the desicions hard,
after lots of looking, going back and forth I have made a desicion and once agian I hope that it does not upset anyone.
Best Cat is Nikon Dave
Best reptile is Kauthia (John)
Best Elephant is Cowasaki
all win a waterproof bean bag with strap http://www.stealthwildlife.co.uk/premier-a-shaped-bean-bag-2227-0.html
We at Stealth wildlife like to support Juniors so both get prizes of a Large beanbag with strap http://www.stealthwildlife.co.uk/large-beanbag-with-carry-strap-2235-0.html plus what ever else I put in the bag!
Can all winners contact me with their addresses so we can dispatch the prizes
Well don to all
Jan and Neill www.stealthwildlife.co.uk

Blimey!!!!!

I've won something. Woohoo!

Thanks muchly :)

Nope, I give up, where are the junior entrants and who won?

THERE IS ALSO AN ADDITIONAL COMPETITION ADDED FOR THE KIDS....
BEST OVERALL KIDS PHOTO WINS A PRIZE I GOT FROM THE GIFTSHOP WITH THE LEFT OVER ADMISSIONS :) WILL ADD A PIC OF THE PRIZE LATER.

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU LABEL IF YOUR CHILD IS ENTERING A PHOTO.(y)
THANKS!!

:shrug: Who won that one ?

Congrats to the winners, some crackin' entries! Are there any plans for another meet? Would have loved to attend this one.

We at Stealth wildlife like to support Juniors so both get prizes of a Large beanbag with strap http://www.stealthwildlife.co.uk/large-beanbag-with-carry-strap-2235-0.html plus what ever else I put in the bag!
Can all winners contact me with their addresses so we can dispatch the prizes
Well don to all
Jan and Neill www.stealthwildlife.co.uk

That's a fantastic gesture Neil. I'll PM you Ellen's details now. She'll be really excited to hear she's a competition winner.

Well done to all the other winners.

YAY congrats guys!!!! welldone!!!

seems the kids photos were too hard to choose from!!! what should i do with this kids prize??
im kinda wishing i had bought more than one item now!!!

its a cuddly tiger (cost a bloody bomb for just a stuffed piece of fabric!)

YAY congrats guys!!!! welldone!!!

seems the kids photos were too hard to choose from!!! what should i do with this kids prize??
im kinda wishing i had bought more than one item now!!!

its a cuddly tiger (cost a bloody bomb for just a stuffed piece of fabric!)

Send it to Jadey. She at least took her photos of some animals so I think she'd be a worthy winner.

PM'ed details to both Stealth Wildlife and to Tracy

Jadey has a major grin on her face and is asking what daddy won :grrrr humbug: :)

Looking forwards to receiving my prize to, going to be very useful :)

Aye, been eagerly waiting for the mail guy to drop off mine too. :)

Did these get lost in the mail? I've still not received anything. :(

Jadey got her Tiger yesterday Thanks Tracy it has pride of place in her bed :)

Also received her Stealth Wildlife Package as promised. It's like Christmas here Big thank you to Jan and Neil (y)

Mine just arrived too, thanks very much Neill! (y)

Haven't had a chance to go out and use it properly yet with this crap weather recently. :(

Phone Neil, i`m sure he will sort it for you Darren.

Tried sending him an email but nothing yet....

Try phoning him.

Tel: 01925 811755
Mobile: 07772442224

Neil is not an avid forum user.

Try phoning him.

Tel: 01925 811755
Mobile: 07772442224

Neil is not an avid forum user.

I will but just send a PM...... If he hasn't replied by later in the week I'll ring him and mention the PM in case he thinks I'm hassling him!

I will but just send a PM...... If he hasn't replied by later in the week I'll ring him and mention the PM in case he thinks I'm hassling him!

Honestly Darren, you are better off ringing him straight off, he does not get a lot of time to use forums.So will probably not see a pm or e-mail for some time.

That is how Neil is............:)

I cannot sort this for you, Neil or Jan must do so.

Honestly Darren, you are better off ringing him straight off, he does not get a lot of time to use forums.So will probably not see a pm or e-mail for some time.

That is how Neil is............:)

I cannot sort this for you, Neil or Jan must do so.

Ok, I'll ring him on Monday :)

Back