Blair Drummond Safari Park, last week

Loz

Edit My Images
No
Here's a few shots from last week when I ventured over Hadrians Wall to visit my clan.

Chimp.jpg

Otters.jpg

ZebraEdit.jpg

Loz
x

Zebra shot is well cool.....something about the repetititititiveness! :)

All good shots Loz :)

Chimp looks well bored ! hehehe

The otter shot, if the depth of field had been a little longer, or shorter, to get the background otter either in focus or very out of it, would have been much better (in my opinion of course)

The Zebras is for me the best of the 3, as Ken says, the repetititititititititiveness (hoiw many t's you need in there Ken ;))

all 3 are very nice, the zebras is great, really like that!

Nice shots Loz! I think the chimp is the one with real potential, but it's suffering badly from the drop in quality due to resizing. The eyes really need bringing out a bit as they are the focal point of the shot.

Try cropping in really tight on the chimp for what could be a very imposing study. Experiment with different crops to see which works best. I can't help thinking you're losing a lot of detail which is probably there in the original. :)

Chimp.jpg

Love the expression on that chimp! Looks like a few fellow commuters after the "South West Trains are sorry for the delay blah blah" announcement.

Zebra shots great. Perhaps if you'd been a couple of steps to the right though you'd have been able to concentrate on the heads in a sort of line, if you know what I mean. Would have allowed you to get rid of some of the green :)

Back