Bloody mice!

Steep

Nutcrack Rapids
Name
Hugh
Edit My Images
Yes
I decided that I'm going to get back into playing golf this year, I've not played for 4 or 5 years so I went out to the garage to check over the clubs. When I picked up the bag all the clubs and balls came shooting out of the bottom along with half a moose hoose! Little buggers had chewed away most of the bottom of the bag and made a home in there :(

Anyway, good excuse to get myself a new bag I suppose :)

lololol nope, the bag was old and past it anyway if it served some good purpose for a while I have no real gripes :)

i broke the image link, had a complaint about the piccy, so dont click the link if your a mouse lover!

Ok Matty I have removed the picture totally!
People love mice until they get into their kitchen etc and create haovoc
then I get panic phone calls

I don't "love mice" at all Cobra - but a shot of mice killed in a mousetrap is hardly suitable for a site which might potentially be looked at by kids, IMO. They have to be dealt with - absolutely agree on that, but glorying in their corpses doesn't do it for me.:shrug:

At least you had the decency to admit it was you that complained :eek:)

At least you had the decency to admit it was you that complained :eek:)

ADMIT? If you're suggesting I'm in the slightest ashamed then you're far from correct. Frankly, people who delight in animals getting hurt or killed sicken me - regardless of the situation. Like I say - vermin have to be controlled, but there's no call for glorifying it like that.

ADMIT? If you're suggesting I'm in the slightest ashamed then you're far from correct. Frankly, people who delight in animals getting hurt or killed sicken me - regardless of the situation. Like I say - vermin have to be controlled, but there's no call for glorifying it like that.

Don't highlight my text out of context Witch thanks, I was applauding you not condeming you, the photo was a fake as this one, now all the pesties out their can get upset :LOL:

PEST6317CustomImage0011321.jpg

So anyway, about this golf bag.....

:)

So anyway, about this golf bag.....

:)

Is that the one the bloody mice chewed a hole in? OR are we talking about the new one? I guess its just a "hole in one" then? :LOL:

Back