Blue Tit

CT

TPer Emeritus
Edit My Images
Yes
Another young bird not quite got the full adult rig out yet. Looking a bit cuter than the Robins though. :D

OY8N8497-01.jpg

70-200 2.8L IS at 200mm. 1/350th at f.3.5. 800 ISO

haha, i like your comment about the robins. Its a refreshing change to see a different bird :LOL: Is that cropped because if that is at 200mm you must of been fairly close to it. Nice pic all the same, great detail (y)

Very nice CT, but I think he needs to be brought in from the cold, warm him up a bit. ;)

Great shot.
Just how close were you with the 70-200 for that shot. Do you paint your self brown and pretend to be tree?

haha, i like your comment about the robins. Its a refreshing change to see a different bird :LOL: Is that cropped because if that is at 200mm you must of been fairly close to it. Nice pic all the same, great detail (y)

These small bird shots are almost always cropped David - you just can't get close enough. This was from about 5 feet but it's still a substantial crop.

Great shot.
Just how close were you with the 70-200 for that shot. Do you paint your self brown and pretend to be tree?

This is through just a slit left in the closed kitchen curtains, but the slightest move they see and they're gone, so it's a waiting game - loads of patience and slow deliberate movements.

Who said robin? :D

Very nice CT - I wish you didn't compress your shots to 160kb though. Just by saving them at 300kb you can avoid that pixelation in the background.

Actually that bg is due to the jpeg being saved twice as per Matt's suggested edit - so it's been compressed twice. ;)

160kb is plenty for web viewing and limits the pics use to naughty right clicking fingers.

OY8N8497-01-new.jpg

:clap:
i like it

dave (y)

Back