Bluebell Shot

Name
Allen
Edit My Images
No
Hi

Went to the garden in Dunham Massey today, not the best of days weather wise but here's one I got. Any C&C welcome, thanks for looking.

4613500722_394803164d_o.jpg

Thanks for the comment! Yes, I noticed the slant and it is a bit of a shame........was wondering if there was anything in PS that could be done to fix this?

Allen, I like it, excellent blues... There is... use the ruler tool, draw along the horizon, image, rotate, arbitrary (I think it is) and the angle shown is the one that will bring the line drawn with the ruler back to square.

Allen, I like it, excellent blues... There is... use the ruler tool, draw along the horizon, image, rotate, arbitrary (I think it is) and the angle shown is the one that will bring the line drawn with the ruler back to square.

Ahhhhh....great! Thanks for the tip, I'll give it a try when I get home. :D

Great overall, but the background (and some of the foreground) is too busy for me so your subjects are not really standing out much (perhaps larger aperture or getting closer to the subject?)

Thanks for your input, I tried to make the shot capture the vast numbers in the garden in the background, but isolating some in focus for the foreground, possibly would have been better if not so many were in focus in the foreground.

Anyway, here is one with the horizon straightened out a bit!

4616074254_1c497423d1_o.jpg

Like the use of DoF here.

Back