Bluebell (Weimaraner).

Lovely dog (y)
I like Bluebell in the shadow, with the creeping in and catching the body :)

She's my 3rd Weim, nothing against most other breeds but this is the only breed for me.

it was full of beans and kept him on his toes :D

Yup and yup.

Lovely looking dog, I've had 2 of them, they were incredible dogs. Love my current Dobermans but they're not even close to being as good as the Weims

Mike

I like Dobes too Mike but I'll always be a Weimaraner man. The only other breed I'm close to tempted by is a Hungarian Vizsla. Bluebell is our 3rd, Weim, curently 2 1/2 years old and mending hearts. Our previous 2, we lost quickly, both within a few months, they were called Blue and Bella, hence Bluebell.

Cracking shot Dale. Love the light....

Cheers Bob. With hindsight, it was funny the night we got back from Glencoe, the puncture episode and we were quite late. I think i told you the story where Bb was so excited when I got in that she jumped and head butted my nose. I thought it was broken, blood everywhere. Bless her. :LOL:

That's just beautiful. I love everything about it :D

Thanks Alan, it was a good day, the last day of our hols and we were running her to tire her out for the car journey home, forgetting that it's impossible to tire out a Weimaraner.

Last edited:
Back