BMW...Well as close as I will get!!

Edit My Images
Yes
:shrug:Just a random photo that I'm really unsure of?! I came accross it last night...its not very exciting...just odd.
Your thoughts please....?

DSCF0052.jpg

Unfortunately it's my Dad's BMW key, not mine :crying: hehe...maybe one day! :woot:

But for now my Vauxhall Astra will have to do....:razz:

I'd rather have your Astra than a BMW. :)

I like the pic though !! nice one !

Hmmm not sure what to say Kiera :shrug: It's a photo of a key fob, a paint brush and a phone :| It's certainly different, but I wouldn't frame it ;)

Hmmm not sure what to say Kiera :shrug: It's a photo of a key fob, a paint brush and a phone :| It's certainly different, but I wouldn't frame it ;)

I totally agree with you on that one...its not going to go up in any gallery or house in the near future!! Its just a random...it was just there and I took it-was not set up or anything :|

Well, if you break it down to its base components then yes, but if you look at it with some interpretation then the objects may have some meaning.

The BMW could represent wealth, the paintbrush could be an artistic streak and the mobile phone could be representitive of a sociable person.

Better arrangement of the objects is required though, have a look for 'vanitas' on google (most links will be for older 16th century paintings) but there are a lot of modern Vanitas images about.

Never thought of it like that! They were laying on the side when I took it...didnt cross my mind to re-arrange them to be honest! Will do in the future though :)
Thanks for the link.

Never thought of it like that! They were laying on the side when I took it...didnt cross my mind to re-arrange them to be honest! Will do in the future though :)
Thanks for the link.

No Problem,

I am on my fourth BMW, and I love them :love:, and there is no way :nono: I would EVER want an Astra instead! :puke::wacky:

:D

Back