Daily BobBCN 365 (2013) Finished!

I honestly can't work out why I keep missing your thread, particularly given the quality of work - I really love the recent London ones! (y)

I honestly can't work out why I keep missing your thread, particularly given the quality of work - I really love the recent London ones! (y)

OMG! Looks like i'm in the same situation, although I was sure I'd commented recently :thinking:

These really are top notch! Terrific mono London set (y)

Great work. I really like the first, and the scalextric with laser headlights.

Is that last a chess piece, or the end of a banister or something else? I like it either way :)

I like the banister too - the way the light catches it is excellent.

I am just so far behind it's untrue BUT I'll not be beaten.

WEEK 18 then - Joker Week

Anything that takes my fancy and actually taken ages ago but never mind ....

120 - Fancy this. Can't be right, surely! Mind you, it was just next door to the hotel so maybe ....

120 by BobBCN, on Flickr​

No parking here .......

123 by BobBCN, on Flickr​

Back to London .....

124 by BobBCN, on Flickr​

In my 'anything goes week' you can be sure of Shell ... buidlings .... which actually date back to the seventies and are now adorning my hometrack.

125 by BobBCN, on Flickr​

And finally to end my filler week, a new adquisition .... it's an Opel GT Steinmetz if anyone's interested.

126 by BobBCN, on Flickr​

And so moving straight to the next lot .....

WEEK 19 Reflections

A couple from BCN airport.

127 by BobBCN, on Flickr

129 by BobBCN, on Flickr​

They are proud of their shiny floors but you could easily go arse over tit on 'em and you often see young lads walking just behind girls with short skirts.

And a couple from ...... yep, you guessed it ... the London Trip!!!!!

128 by BobBCN, on Flickr

130 by BobBCN, on Flickr​

So I am three shots short for this group and about three weeks short for the 365. I'll be back.......

Still hopelessly behind ..... but ......

Now I should really be posting my Week 25.

Here, however, is Week 20 Machinery!! I have gone for indoor stuff - tools, gadgets and the like - as I am still finishing off the year - reports, meetings etc. About to enjoy a 2-month holiday, so should be able to catch up then.

Here goes ...

134. Machinery by BobBCN, on Flickr

135. Machinery by BobBCN, on Flickr

136. Machinery by BobBCN, on Flickr​

Week 22 - Streetlife

Well ... er ... stretching the theme somewhat! But surely a Scalextric home-circuit is a kind of street! It's even got people!!!

148. Streetlife by BobBCN, on Flickr​

Wasn't time to remove this burnt-out wreck, but the marshalls are on hand to make sure there are no more mishaps.

149. Streetlife by BobBCN, on Flickr​

Family day out - Mum, Dad and eldest son, who really looks to be enjoying himself!

150. Streetlife by BobBCN, on Flickr​

I also went! Needed a fast shutter I can tell you.

151. Streetlife by BobBCN, on Flickr​

Slinging the old tyres out after the pit-stop.

Scalextric home circuit! Now that is cool! I always wanted something like that! My grandad has the big train sets, and builds all the scenery, quite cool!

Great catch up - my girlies have just taken up Volley Ball :eek:

Cheers! They should! Both of mine are heavily into it. The young'un will be taking part in the Spanish Championship (Cadet Femenino) at the beginning of July. So expect more volleyball ... and of Valladolid where it is being held.

Scalextric home circuit! Now that is cool! I always wanted something like that! My grandad has the big train sets, and builds all the scenery, quite cool!

Cheers. Yeah, a home track is fun, although it can get boring always having the same layout. Hence much time being spent on decorating it! Great for filler shots, too!!

Week 23 - Long Players Light trails etc, anything with an exposure over 1 second.

Kicking off with the first LP. One of those gimmicky paperweight thingies: spin and make your mind up. It's a reshoot from last year's 52, but ne'er mind. (y)

(tripod, 1.3" exposure, f18 and 100 ISO)

155 by BobBCN, on Flickr​

Love 150. Not sure about the Nazi in 152.

Interesting object in that last one. Looks very sci-fi!

So ..... finally decided to abandon my thematic 365! Finding it too restricting!
And losing a couple of mem cards hasn't helped!!

But I am determined to finish with 365 images for the year. Back to POTD!

However, I am way behind.

My last post was number 155 and today's should be 193!

Here are four shots to start with ...

365 (156) by BobBCN, on Flickr

365 (157) by BobBCN, on Flickr

365 (158) by BobBCN, on Flickr

IMG_0130 by BobBCN, on Flickr​

Happy to be back!

Back